Host-ed NO Reviews

Host-ed NO
27 reviews of Host-ed NO

reliable servers, great software
I have received excellent technical support from Host-ed, I have received quick and reliable service and support.
The website was down due to running out of space (so completely our fault. Their support took me through all the step required to reset pass

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

I have never had a problem with up-time
I have been keeping my website on Host-ed for a few weeks now, but so far so good. The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Reliability has also been perfect
These are the kind of people you recommend to your best friends and family because you can be confident they will follow through on their promises. Host-ed offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced.

Indeed, very refreshing experience
Host-ed is far suprerior, - they solve problems and on an extremely timely manner. When I have a problem - their technicians get information which I can give them and determine what the problem is and fix it for me, while in most cases, you are in an IM s

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Features and scripts are unique
Pricing and reliability are excellent. Support is decent, they have a ticketing system that they usually get to you by within 6 hours. I enjoy having Host-ed as my provider, and have never had any real issues with them or my site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

6month review
I have been with Host-ed for more then 6 months and during this period of time I have not experienced any problems. That is good. But I hope they will integrate more payment options so that would become much more easier to pay for their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

excellent service, excellent prices, excellent stuff!
My hosting from Host-ed is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times. After having a bad experience with a web host, this company was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

One of the greatest webhosts
Great host, haven't had any problems so far. I like their support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better. I also like that you can host unlimited sites from the one account.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Their support is absolutely the best
In conclusion please be aware that while I have no specific business to business financial commitment with Host-ed I must rate them very near to the top of the league in all areas of domain hosting and associated business.

This is my review...

I strongly recommend it for every one
Brilliant - I moved some domains over and have started some new ones with host-ed.
The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.

Support — excellent!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Review Host-ed NO