Host-ed NO Reviews

Host-ed NO
27 reviews of Host-ed NO

Good support knowledge
Host-ed is really awesome. I have multiple website and my website got little slow a while ago and when I posted a ticket they responded very fast and offered me to move to different server. Some of the things people forget is that in shared hosting site

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

My site never crashed yet
The Staff of Host-ed has always provided Stellar customer service. I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain. I have high marks for this hosting provider.I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.

These guys are the best i have ever found
Host-ed plan is more than I can wish - free domain, great price, and lots of space and traffic.And that is just a tiny piece of the value I am getting. The are supporting the customer (me) very well and listen to my wishes.I like price and their products.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

The best support team
The support is absolutely tremendous - thank you! Any question I have get answered immediately and fully. I am not experienced in website building and I have been stepped through everything very patiently. I do recommend Host-ed to anyone!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

The support-guys are very cool and fast
I would recommend Host-ed shared servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or small business.
Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.
Their customer service has improved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Host-ed has been a wonderful host
Very stable and reliable hosting provider at very good price. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory. The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

I am very pleased with service fromHost-ed
I'm an happy customer who usually needs help setting up dns configurations and the live chat/phone support is great for that. Submitted tickets are also quickly attended.
Host-ed price is right and flexible because you can pay monthly. So go give them.

Review Host-ed NO