Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
319 reviews of Host-ed

Great as always
I use Host-ed.net, they have been great in providing hosting to my site. At first I started with a free hosting plan and I was impressed with the speed of the servers and the overall stability. Their support team is always online and replies with in mins.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

fast and reliable
I accidentally deleted one of my email accounts. It was restored in just 30 minutes. Wonderful, thanks a lot guys!

A good deal
Their offers are quite compelling, for $4 a month you get a free domain name with free privacy protection and support over the chat, which is always available when I contact them. They even installed java, so that I could run my scripts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Provider you can rely on
They are quite helpful in emergency situations. Few days ago our site got corrupted and with in a few hours they moved the site to another server, fixed the problem with the VPS, reinstalled our VPS OS & panel and move our site back to our original server

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

No Issues
Quite happy with them. I get the support department replies within minutes. Service is stable an quite fast for shared hosting. Uptime is also good I monitor my site with pingdom and so far the uptime is 99.92%. Prices are reasonable. Recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

The hosting is very reliable. You can also connect with the support center any time you have a problem. They are very polite and knowledgeable.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - May, 2011

The services and the support team are pretty good. It is a reliable hosting with good speeds.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - April, 2011

I just want to say something about host-ed. They provide high quality at affordable prices. The services are very fast and the admin panel is very easy to use. I like them.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - April, 2011

It is very useful that they provide optimization in blogs. The structure is very simple and easy to use, the articles are very well linked. The others services are very helpful, too. It is cool that they have a great variety of scripting languages.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - April, 2011

I am very pleased with the hosting plan which I choose from Host-ed. The services are perfect and I can always rely on their servers and support center. I cannot claim from the prices because they satisfy my needs.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - April, 2011