Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
315 reviews of Host-ed

No Issues
Quite happy with them. I get the support department replies within minutes. Service is stable an quite fast for shared hosting. Uptime is also good I monitor my site with pingdom and so far the uptime is 99.92%. Prices are reasonable. Recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

The hosting is very reliable. You can also connect with the support center any time you have a problem. They are very polite and knowledgeable.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - May, 2011

The services and the support team are pretty good. It is a reliable hosting with good speeds.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - April, 2011

I just want to say something about host-ed. They provide high quality at affordable prices. The services are very fast and the admin panel is very easy to use. I like them.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - April, 2011

It is very useful that they provide optimization in blogs. The structure is very simple and easy to use, the articles are very well linked. The others services are very helpful, too. It is cool that they have a great variety of scripting languages.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - April, 2011

I am very pleased with the hosting plan which I choose from Host-ed. The services are perfect and I can always rely on their servers and support center. I cannot claim from the prices because they satisfy my needs.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - April, 2011

The reviews which I read on this site bring me to Host-ed. Now I am their client and know that you can organize the all content of your site at very good prices.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - March, 2011

I suppose it is a very good free hosting company. It looks very professional, and you can control your site very easy.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - March, 2011

Host-ed has provided a reliable and affordable host for my personal web page. The Host-ed staff provided prompt and relevent answers to all my quesions while setting up the web page and acquiring domain names. I highly recommended Host-ed for Web Hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - March, 2011

Despite the low price the hosting is very good. That's new to me.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - February, 2011