Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
333 reviews of Host-ed

recommended
Support is second to none. I also monitor my server with pingdom and for the last month uptime is absolute 100% the month before it was 99.98%. Really amazing!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

very fast
Since I moved to them my site speed is much faster. Goodbye low google rank hello high goole rank

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Knowledgeable and helpful
one of my applications needed to have bz2 php extension enabled, so I contacted support to have it enabled. They told me that they will rebuild their apache configuration to go out of their way so my apps runs smoothly. Thanks guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

good for free and paid hosting
This is absolutely the best free hosting plan I have used so far. I signed up some time ago and was impressed with the performance of both the servers and the customer service, which played a crucial role in my decision to upgrade my account to premium.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Affordable pricing and a good bundle of features
When I signed up for their Germany premium plan and I got, a free domain, free domain privacy to hide my whois data all for 4 dollars a moth pretty good deal considering all other providers I had on my short list. I recommend to give them a try!

great service
Very easy to use member panel, great speed. control panel has various features and also the auto installer softaclious is working great.

topnotch
Started with Host-ed about a year ago. Service has been topnotch. Not only do I get a free domain with my plan, but free whois protection too. The chat support feature is really an advantage for me and is a lot quicker than conventional support methods

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

they are good
Thier server availability is really exceptional, servers are also fast. Regarding their support I cannot comment on that simply because I never had to use them

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

Whorth the money
I am new to web mastery and my site went down and they worked with me to recover my database as I accidentally ran the wrong query. I appreciate your help! Thanks!

Much better better than ipage's hosting. Their uptime track records is remarkable and their tech team provides a knowledgeble support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Review Host-ed