Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
333 reviews of Host-ed

Give them a try
I'm pretty happy with these guys. They respond to my inquiries within a timely manner. My biggest gripe by far is when a more complicated request has to be escalated through different depts, it is kind of a bit bureaucratic. For the price I they're a go.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2011

Totally recommended
This is truly a web host that I can recommend if you're looking for a good plans with a low price-tag. I have a fairly small website just a few pages and it has almost never been down and the site loads fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Keep it up
This is the perfect host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Nice free host
Very good free host. I host my personal blog WP and write a few articles per month. So far I have not noticed any donwntime and the server is not slow unlike other hosting services I have used in the past.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Great as always
I use Host-ed.net, they have been great in providing hosting to my site. At first I started with a free hosting plan and I was impressed with the speed of the servers and the overall stability. Their support team is always online and replies with in mins.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

fast and reliable
I accidentally deleted one of my email accounts. It was restored in just 30 minutes. Wonderful, thanks a lot guys!

A good deal
Their offers are quite compelling, for $4 a month you get a free domain name with free privacy protection and support over the chat, which is always available when I contact them. They even installed java, so that I could run my scripts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Provider you can rely on
They are quite helpful in emergency situations. Few days ago our site got corrupted and with in a few hours they moved the site to another server, fixed the problem with the VPS, reinstalled our VPS OS & panel and move our site back to our original server

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

No Issues
Quite happy with them. I get the support department replies within minutes. Service is stable an quite fast for shared hosting. Uptime is also good I monitor my site with pingdom and so far the uptime is 99.92%. Prices are reasonable. Recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

The hosting is very reliable. You can also connect with the support center any time you have a problem. They are very polite and knowledgeable.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - May, 2011