Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
319 reviews of Host-ed

Really fast mysql database. Even on free hosting plan it takes less than a second to proceed when I register an account. Very fast really.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - December, 2010

I love the features about hosted. There is no doubt this is the best hosting provider on the market. Face it, there has never been a company that offers plans that good at such prices.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - December, 2010

I've signed up for HostEd and I can say from my humble experience that the services are pretty darn good. I mean I haven't tried all the companies out there but in the end who has?

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

When I signed up for free hosting plan I had to ask the sales team whether I've signed up for a free trial or something like that. But there wasn't any catch. I got a free no ads, fully functional hosting plan with php support and sql.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2010

My site is hosted on the host-ed platform and it got down today for the first time since one year. I called the support and the figured out the problem really quick.They have great team that resolves issues.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - December, 2010

Got hit by this ad on the net about how good HostEd really was. They rock man. This is the new hype or whatever they call it. All the guys at my company have transferred their sites to HostEd. Great!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - December, 2010

I am using a free hosting plan at host-ed and I just can't find a reason to upgrade. I know I am supposed to but I can't exceed my current traffic or anything else. Plus there are no ads at all.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - December, 2010

Very pleasant surprise indeed. It's as they say - quality services at affordable prices

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2010

Paid plans are very cheap. I upgraded my free plan for a very reasonable price. I recommend the paid plans for everyone looking to upgrade.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - December, 2010

During my lifetime I've learned one thing and it is not to fight with what is. Some things don't work and other work it's as simple as that. Host-ed is a definite member of the second category.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - December, 2010