Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
319 reviews of Host-ed

Free hosting is insanely good. All the features I used to pay for on my previous hosting provider (godaddy, who are crap btw) I get for free here with Host-ed.net

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - December, 2010

I signed up for a free hosting plan that is very fast and ads free but when I needed a domain they offered me a few options which were overpriced.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - December, 2010

I'm just starting with websites and stuff but I wanted to say that once I signed up for host-ed it was pretty hard to do all by myself. I don't know if it's me or the control panel. Just keep this in mind.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

I am new to web hosting, so I had some problems installing an ecommerce software. But support was very helpful and resolved my issues. Very fast response to my e-mail and with clear instructions. Best price so far and good support.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - December, 2010

I think Hosted have gained a lot of experience throughout the years because everything they offer simply works great. The support helps me whenever I have problems if any at all. Thank you Hosted.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - December, 2010

I read a lot of the reviews for host-ed and other hosting companies and reached to the conclusion that they were the clear winner. Signing up was a pretty simple process. Great service and I got exactly what I was looking for.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - December, 2010

With global eco crisis getting worse, every company that thinks green matters. Host-ed is one of the very few companies that does and for that they deserve recognition, let alone their perfect services. Great stuff guys.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - December, 2010

Guess what? I signed up for HostEd and I got 20% off with a special promo code. These guys are awesome. If you are reading this, thanks guys!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010

I have over 5 years of experience with the web hosting market and I've never seen a company that offers a fully functional free plan without any forced ads.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - December, 2010

Host-ed make me happy. I pay nothing for their free hosting plan. I only bought a domain and I have a fast site running. No problems at all. I'm glad there are people out there still willing to offer a free service with no tricks up their sleeves.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010