Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
332 reviews of Host-ed

I've been using host-ed for 6 years. I am constantly upgrading my hosting plans. Whenever I'm trying to decide on a new purchase I always call the guys from the sales department and I get detailed info on every product plus advice on what's best for me.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - December, 2010

I use my hosting plan for adsense revenue sites and I get great results. Hosting is really fast and I hear other customers like it too.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - December, 2010

I get all the freedom I need with host-ed. No scams and tricky terms that make you go crazy before you can cancel your hosting plan. Not that I need to. I get the best services with them.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

Really fast mysql database. Even on free hosting plan it takes less than a second to proceed when I register an account. Very fast really.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - December, 2010

I love the features about hosted. There is no doubt this is the best hosting provider on the market. Face it, there has never been a company that offers plans that good at such prices.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - December, 2010

I've signed up for HostEd and I can say from my humble experience that the services are pretty darn good. I mean I haven't tried all the companies out there but in the end who has?

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

When I signed up for free hosting plan I had to ask the sales team whether I've signed up for a free trial or something like that. But there wasn't any catch. I got a free no ads, fully functional hosting plan with php support and sql.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2010

My site is hosted on the host-ed platform and it got down today for the first time since one year. I called the support and the figured out the problem really quick.They have great team that resolves issues.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - December, 2010

Got hit by this ad on the net about how good HostEd really was. They rock man. This is the new hype or whatever they call it. All the guys at my company have transferred their sites to HostEd. Great!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - December, 2010

I am using a free hosting plan at host-ed and I just can't find a reason to upgrade. I know I am supposed to but I can't exceed my current traffic or anything else. Plus there are no ads at all.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - December, 2010