Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
319 reviews of Host-ed

I recommend hosted to each and every friend of mine that is looking for web hosting. Why? Three words best hosting plans. I mean it where else do you get Unlimited hosting plans that cheap?

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010

Free hosting plan user not the fastest but the most functional free plan out there. No ads, No spam, No popups. All clear. Trust me on this one. Greatest free choice.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - December, 2010

Very hard to find a nice hosting company nowadays. I'm glad I chose Host-ed.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - December, 2010

Outstanding support and service. This is one of the few things in life that is as it looks like. They say they will give you a quality product and they do. Plus it's cheap.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - December, 2010

I always love user friendly interfaces and easy to use applications. I mean I am a 1st grade teacher I don't use the computer too much but I needed a personal CV webpage so I bought a hosting plan and I was able to install all the stuff by myself.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

I use Host-ed.Net for commercial purposes and revenue sites. I am very satisfied with the uptime.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - December, 2010

To make a long story short I will just say that host-ed offer hosting services at much higher rate than the average. Even if there are better or cheaper plans out there I don't care since host-ed suit every bit of my needs.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - December, 2010

The free plan doesn't expire. I can't believe that's true with such features.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - December, 2010

Compared to other web hosting providers, HostEd give you one of the best prices you can get for the features offered.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - December, 2010

No longer we have to play the try the new web hosting provider game with our family. We've found Host-ed at last and we have all that we need plus more.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - December, 2010