Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
333 reviews of Host-ed

I am using a free hosting plan at host-ed and I just can't find a reason to upgrade. I know I am supposed to but I can't exceed my current traffic or anything else. Plus there are no ads at all.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - December, 2010

Very pleasant surprise indeed. It's as they say - quality services at affordable prices

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2010

Paid plans are very cheap. I upgraded my free plan for a very reasonable price. I recommend the paid plans for everyone looking to upgrade.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - December, 2010

During my lifetime I've learned one thing and it is not to fight with what is. Some things don't work and other work it's as simple as that. Host-ed is a definite member of the second category.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - December, 2010

Free hosting is insanely good. All the features I used to pay for on my previous hosting provider (godaddy, who are crap btw) I get for free here with Host-ed.net

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - December, 2010

I signed up for a free hosting plan that is very fast and ads free but when I needed a domain they offered me a few options which were overpriced.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - December, 2010

I'm just starting with websites and stuff but I wanted to say that once I signed up for host-ed it was pretty hard to do all by myself. I don't know if it's me or the control panel. Just keep this in mind.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

I am new to web hosting, so I had some problems installing an ecommerce software. But support was very helpful and resolved my issues. Very fast response to my e-mail and with clear instructions. Best price so far and good support.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - December, 2010

I think Hosted have gained a lot of experience throughout the years because everything they offer simply works great. The support helps me whenever I have problems if any at all. Thank you Hosted.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - December, 2010

I read a lot of the reviews for host-ed and other hosting companies and reached to the conclusion that they were the clear winner. Signing up was a pretty simple process. Great service and I got exactly what I was looking for.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - December, 2010