Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
315 reviews of Host-ed

I bought a few domains from host-ed. Really good prices.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2010

Well I guess reviews don't lie after all. I've been reading reviews all month and hell, these guys are damn good. If ya ever need hosting, choose Host-Ed.net

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - December, 2010

I can't decide what is the best plan for myself. Truth is I like all the features and the prices are great. Maybe I should just buy 'em all.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - December, 2010

Host-Ed.net is my hero! It's exactly what one would expect from a perfect hosting company.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - December, 2010

I don't know if it was a promotion or something but when I subscribed for the plans I was able to get two top-level domains for free. Very good bonus. But I guess you can expect something like that from a company like host-ed.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - December, 2010

f I have to rate host-ed.net I'd definitely put them in top10 of the best hosting services. I've never seen free hosting plan with all features enabled that does not force any ads before. Free hosting plan is good enough for business sites as well.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - December, 2010

I can't talk for the other guys here but in my opinion Host-Ed.net are very good at what they do. I hope they can maintain the same reliability in the long-term.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - December, 2010

I'm working in a Taiwanese company and my page loading is very fast. That means their data center is very fast and modern.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010

I am very happy with my new host-ed purchase. I was able to sign up during a promotion and get unlimited features.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - December, 2010

I use host-ed.net for hosting business sites and IT websites. They do have a very helpful blog with tons of new information you can't find anywhere else. At least I couldn't.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010