Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
333 reviews of Host-ed

With global eco crisis getting worse, every company that thinks green matters. Host-ed is one of the very few companies that does and for that they deserve recognition, let alone their perfect services. Great stuff guys.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - December, 2010

Guess what? I signed up for HostEd and I got 20% off with a special promo code. These guys are awesome. If you are reading this, thanks guys!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010

I have over 5 years of experience with the web hosting market and I've never seen a company that offers a fully functional free plan without any forced ads.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - December, 2010

Host-ed make me happy. I pay nothing for their free hosting plan. I only bought a domain and I have a fast site running. No problems at all. I'm glad there are people out there still willing to offer a free service with no tricks up their sleeves.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010

I recommend hosted to each and every friend of mine that is looking for web hosting. Why? Three words best hosting plans. I mean it where else do you get Unlimited hosting plans that cheap?

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010

Free hosting plan user not the fastest but the most functional free plan out there. No ads, No spam, No popups. All clear. Trust me on this one. Greatest free choice.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - December, 2010

Very hard to find a nice hosting company nowadays. I'm glad I chose Host-ed.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - December, 2010

Outstanding support and service. This is one of the few things in life that is as it looks like. They say they will give you a quality product and they do. Plus it's cheap.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - December, 2010

I always love user friendly interfaces and easy to use applications. I mean I am a 1st grade teacher I don't use the computer too much but I needed a personal CV webpage so I bought a hosting plan and I was able to install all the stuff by myself.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

I use Host-ed.Net for commercial purposes and revenue sites. I am very satisfied with the uptime.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - December, 2010