Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
319 reviews of Host-ed

At first I was attracted to host-ed.net by their design. You just gotta love the on-page design. I started with a free hosting plan and went through all of the paid plans. Now I own three virtual private servers and I must say I am impressed.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - December, 2010

I voted for host-Ed because the hosting plan you can buy from them is good and quality. Fast speed and you can trust the company. Bravo!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - December, 2010

The plans are very good. I'm hosting my commercial site on a free hosting plan and I've never had a downtime yet. Support is 24/7

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

Support team is really really fast. Whenever I have problem they answer immediately. And by immediately and I don't mean within then next 24 hours but in no more than half an hour. Very hard to find support teams like that anymore.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - December, 2010

I bought a few domains from host-ed. Really good prices.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2010

Well I guess reviews don't lie after all. I've been reading reviews all month and hell, these guys are damn good. If ya ever need hosting, choose Host-Ed.net

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - December, 2010

I can't decide what is the best plan for myself. Truth is I like all the features and the prices are great. Maybe I should just buy 'em all.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - December, 2010

Host-Ed.net is my hero! It's exactly what one would expect from a perfect hosting company.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - December, 2010

I don't know if it was a promotion or something but when I subscribed for the plans I was able to get two top-level domains for free. Very good bonus. But I guess you can expect something like that from a company like host-ed.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - December, 2010

f I have to rate host-ed.net I'd definitely put them in top10 of the best hosting services. I've never seen free hosting plan with all features enabled that does not force any ads before. Free hosting plan is good enough for business sites as well.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - December, 2010