Host-ed.biz Reviews

Host-ed.biz
41 reviews of Host-ed.biz

Uptime and speed has been great
Host-ed has been a simply amazing experience. I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans. Their technical support is amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

I have been with Host-ed for over a year now
I've been with Host-ed for about a year now and am very impressed with the service, I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of cheap and reliable web hosting. The price 3.99$/mo is great for the hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

I am very pleased with the service
I have been very pleased with Host-ed as my web host! The service is reliable and I have found their support to be excellent. I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with your Host-ed.

Moved to Host-ed!
"I moved from Bluehost and to be honest I did not expected some major changes in the services. The only hope was - to have less downtime. What I have now with Host-ed.net - no downtime, tickets being answered within 10 minutes, no delays, no issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

They have an excellent customer support
Awesome really, has been ultra reliable apart from a few hours outage sometimes, which you can expect on a shared host especially one that gives you so much bandwidth and space. I'd recommend host-ed to anyone!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Great serivce. Haven't had down-time.
Host-ed deserve to be in the top listing of hosting providers. The are supporting the customer (me) very well and listen to my wishes. The price and their products are great. They keep improving their services, and the size of disk space and bandwith.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

It is configured well and works good
In my web hosting with Host-ed, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don't have any complaint against them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

They usually reply 5-10 minutes
I have had to use their phone support a few times and they have always been professional and helpful. They have awesome people working for them who really care about doing a good job. My site has never been down Host-ed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

I have 3 websites hosted with Host-ed
Host-ed is just a great host, i started using it and it has been great for me. I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone... small website owners and large ones. Prices are also great for what they offer for you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

I am very impressed by Host-ed service
I just moved my site to Host-ed for a couple of reasons. Their price is great. They have unlimited space, traffic and domain. They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.

Review Host-ed.biz