Host-ed.biz Reviews

Host-ed.biz
40 reviews of Host-ed.biz

Good prices, good service, good uptime.
Starting with Host-ed. No problems and they come highly recommended by my friends. I like the way that they treat their hosting customers. They have informed me if their were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Best price and high quality. Thanks.
Compared to other hosting sites, I have found Host-ed simple and non complicated. There are no problems in setting up a site with process being easy to understand. The support are very helpful and take personal interest in solving queries.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Amazing server specs at unbeatable prices
Very happy with Host-ed's dedicated servers so far, been using them for a couple of months and both performance and service have been very good and the pricing is outstanding. Might upgrade to a root server soon and I will definitely stay with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

I have no headache using their service
Host-ed is an excellent all round host, good value for money and excellent customer support. Easy setup and everything has worked great so far. I set up my service on a Friday afternoon and my account was set up by early that evening. They are really good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

I highly recommend Host-ed to anyone
I can not say enough good things about Host-ed. The support I have gotten has been second to no one! When I was installing some hacks, I created some problems because I made an error in my coding. The webmaster helped fix my problems and got me back up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Their support is very friendly and quick
My uptime has been 100%. Support has been above & beyond- happy to help on easy stuff as well as tough questions. Host-ed have added support for more options as time has gone by. I recommend them every chance I get!
Speed connection is cool, I like it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Easy to get in touch with someone
It is my 3rd month with Host-ed. I haven't had a single problem. Making the switch of hosting company (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze. If they mantain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Top Web Host to Deal With!
Whatever I need, whenever I need it, I have absolute confidence Host-ed will take care of it for me. That is how good their customer service is. I have been with Host-ed for over a year now and have had no problems with my site whatsoever.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Host-ed is the host that I like
Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. ( autoinstall of CMS packages, Forums etc. ) and it's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. I have several domains hosted at Host-ed for several years, and have only had 1 outage.

Use them if you are interested in a quality service!
You know how it's difficult to find a right host and host-ed.biz has surprised me much with their top-notch services, quality support and high uptime. I plan to stay with them as long as possible. +100 to them!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2004

Review Host-ed.biz