Host-ed.biz Reviews

Host-ed.biz
43 reviews of Host-ed.biz

I have 3 websites hosted with Host-ed
Host-ed is just a great host, i started using it and it has been great for me. I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone... small website owners and large ones. Prices are also great for what they offer for you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

I am very impressed by Host-ed service
I just moved my site to Host-ed for a couple of reasons. Their price is great. They have unlimited space, traffic and domain. They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Host-ed network uptime is perfect
Well, I'm a very satisfied by using Host-ed services.
Support staff ROCKS!!! EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!
The uptime is great!

Good prices, good service, good uptime.
Starting with Host-ed. No problems and they come highly recommended by my friends. I like the way that they treat their hosting customers. They have informed me if their were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Best price and high quality. Thanks.
Compared to other hosting sites, I have found Host-ed simple and non complicated. There are no problems in setting up a site with process being easy to understand. The support are very helpful and take personal interest in solving queries.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Amazing server specs at unbeatable prices
Very happy with Host-ed's dedicated servers so far, been using them for a couple of months and both performance and service have been very good and the pricing is outstanding. Might upgrade to a root server soon and I will definitely stay with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

I have no headache using their service
Host-ed is an excellent all round host, good value for money and excellent customer support. Easy setup and everything has worked great so far. I set up my service on a Friday afternoon and my account was set up by early that evening. They are really good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

I highly recommend Host-ed to anyone
I can not say enough good things about Host-ed. The support I have gotten has been second to no one! When I was installing some hacks, I created some problems because I made an error in my coding. The webmaster helped fix my problems and got me back up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Their support is very friendly and quick
My uptime has been 100%. Support has been above & beyond- happy to help on easy stuff as well as tough questions. Host-ed have added support for more options as time has gone by. I recommend them every chance I get!
Speed connection is cool, I like it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Easy to get in touch with someone
It is my 3rd month with Host-ed. I haven't had a single problem. Making the switch of hosting company (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze. If they mantain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Review Host-ed.biz