Host-ed.biz Reviews

Host-ed.biz
41 reviews of Host-ed.biz

Use them if you are interested in a quality service!
You know how it's difficult to find a right host and host-ed.biz has surprised me much with their top-notch services, quality support and high uptime. I plan to stay with them as long as possible. +100 to them!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2004

Excellent host I have ever used!
Host-ed.biz company is really good enough to have a deal with. They have active and responsive technicians who are skillful and helpful around the clock. As for their pricing policy, it's simple and flexible. Use them with no doubts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Host-ed.biz - I like how they work for me!
I have used host-ed.biz services for a long while and want to say that their services have many useful resources which help me in running my website successfully. And their service is not costly. Support is online any time I contact them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

the best host I have ever experienced!!!!
Using their services, I have got quality services with high uptime and fully-redundant network. Their prices are not high for me and their tehc staff is active for 24 hours. I recommend them to use for those who are interested in getting quality services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Host-ed is the best!
Several months ago I had an issue with my site and asked my host to fix that. They refused. Now I migrated to Host-ed and I assume I'm here to stay, because I got really good service and help when I needed that!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

They are professionals!
I pay once a year for my service at Host-ed.net and that's all. I have never contacted them for the help or something related, because they have really great service and there is no need to do that. My verdict: professional host with nice prices!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

I switched to Host-ed!
I have been with Hostgator, but they ignored me several times with my problems and that's why I decided to move to Host-ed. They moved all files and I now have good support and service. I feel I'm client for them, not just a number.

Server is Fast
Fast, reliable and friendly stuff. Well designed with fantastic performance servers. Affordable prices. I do not believe I need more. Thank you Host-ed for your great service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

I feel protected
I feel myself and my sites protected. That is vey important for me, that saves lots of my time and that really helps me to move forward and not be distracted to other projects I have.
Host-ed is my the best web hosting experience.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Good host with fast and responsible support team. Prices are not the lowest in the industry but affordable enough. I have been with them for a while and they are really good.
Host-ed is recommended!