Host-ed.me Reviews

Host-ed.me
19 reviews of Host-ed.me

Very much recommend as a web host
Host-ed have been flawless from the start & continue to be one of internet hosting providers you can genuinely trust. Very active provider with stable high spec servers, fast response times & perfect uptime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Host-ed support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.
All i can say is that i am a novice trying to create my own web site - If it wasn't for Host-ed i would still be trying to install various parts - thank you again for your patience , quick answers and advice - would recommend you every time !!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

It is really professional ssd web host
I am satisfied with host-ed. Their representative whom I contacted via live Chat offered me a concrete guidance through the sales process. I highly recommend their hosting service to everyone. Speed is fast.

Host-ed ssd host is highly recommended by myself and several colleagues
Googling and reading several forums, including this one, I have chosen host-ed. Customer service is quick and perfect! The technical support is very nice. I usually get responses within 15 minutes. My sites are in good hands and I am happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Uptime is great, speed connectivity is fast
Host-ed have fast servers. I have web site and some web applications on the server.
Web applications involved to complete some complicated operations. On my current shared hosting - they are being completed jet fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

What I wanted to say that load speed is much faster now
Excellent tools for the $$$. Very reliable. Very feature rich with lots of control. Good documentation. Happiest I've ever been.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

I have always received answers promptly
Personally I like Host-ed service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Overall I don't have any complaints
I can say that Host-ed is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 2 years, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Great hosting service, I highly recommend them
Host-ed work 24x7 & have great uptime. Speed connectivity is really fast from all server connections - I like it very much.
They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with. Their team always ready to support by 24x7x365.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

May the Lord bless them everyday
Host-ed provide a great number of tools for you to implement on your websites through the cPanel (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc).
Low price barrier to entry and high end support, that's the whole hosting package from one provider!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Review Host-ed.me