host-ed.org Reviews

host-ed.org
19 reviews of host-ed.org

Perfect hosting at an amazing price!
Have to say the reviews here are spot on, i have been looking for an affordable, fast and reliable host for sometime now - Host-ed ticks all the boxes! Within an hour or so our hosting was active and ready to be used!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

The Support is professional, communicative
We run over 70,000 page views per month which is pretty hefty for Joomla. The site always responds quickly, even during peak times and the cost is much less than the solution I had to have with my previous host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
I use advanced control panel Cpanel which is really simple to operate with. They have daily server backups and advanced firewall system, so I don't worry about anything. I would like to thank Host-ed and say that I am exceedingly satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

They also have an excellent customer support
If your looking for ssd web host which doesn't oversell and offers excellent customer support look no further, host-ed is your host of choice. I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of good web hosts around - just there is a problem how to find that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Their list of extra software installations is huge
Host-ed has great package features and pricing. At very rare times their mail servers have issues, but 99.9% of the time everything's great with them. FTP and web downloads from my site are very fast (I'm using a cable modem at 100mbps download speed).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

I have several websites with Host-ed
Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support. It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong. Host-ed is good one!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Now I have all i need and even more!
It turns out that Host-ed have never been down unexpectedly in the 3+ years that I've been using them. If they are planning on doing maintenance, they have always let me know. I have always been able to access my site, and my webmail.

Host-ed offer professional and cheap web hosting
Recently moved toHost-ed after a nightmarish debacle with another hoster. They have excellent support, and prices are good. Very good hosting company so far. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your ne

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

excellent customer service and the technical expertise
Although not one of the best providers for cost per megabyte provided, Host-ed reliability and services makes it a good value. It will be interesting to see if the services remain acceptable as the provider grows with it's success.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

the support section have good team
Support response times and helpfulness have always been extremely fast(sometimes near immediate replies have been received) and the replies have almost always met my needs! Reliability has also been perfect(to date there has not been any noticeable downt

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Review host-ed.org

Your review of host-ed.org

Your domain hosted with host-ed.org