host-ed.org Reviews

host-ed.org
22 reviews of host-ed.org

My sites are online and my visitors are happy
I have never had a problem with Host-ed uptime, but my sites are low-traffic.
They keep upgrading accounts for free. My account has more than doubled in size since I singed up with them.

They are simply great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Use them if you are interested in a quality service!
Host-ed offers me great technical support, and offers my clients great website package deals loaded with services. All this at a price so low that the word ‘affordable' doesn't even do it justice. I call it all-inclusive web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Their support is absolutely the best
I am surprised to see no much reviews about this host.
I've been with Host-ed for 3 years now, and I've never had a single issue with my website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Perfect hosting at an amazing price!
Have to say the reviews here are spot on, i have been looking for an affordable, fast and reliable host for sometime now - Host-ed ticks all the boxes! Within an hour or so our hosting was active and ready to be used!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

The Support is professional, communicative
We run over 70,000 page views per month which is pretty hefty for Joomla. The site always responds quickly, even during peak times and the cost is much less than the solution I had to have with my previous host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
I use advanced control panel Cpanel which is really simple to operate with. They have daily server backups and advanced firewall system, so I don't worry about anything. I would like to thank Host-ed and say that I am exceedingly satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

They also have an excellent customer support
If your looking for ssd web host which doesn't oversell and offers excellent customer support look no further, host-ed is your host of choice. I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of good web hosts around - just there is a problem how to find that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Their list of extra software installations is huge
Host-ed has great package features and pricing. At very rare times their mail servers have issues, but 99.9% of the time everything's great with them. FTP and web downloads from my site are very fast (I'm using a cable modem at 100mbps download speed).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

I have several websites with Host-ed
Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support. It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong. Host-ed is good one!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Now I have all i need and even more!
It turns out that Host-ed have never been down unexpectedly in the 3+ years that I've been using them. If they are planning on doing maintenance, they have always let me know. I have always been able to access my site, and my webmail.

Review host-ed.org

Your review of host-ed.org

Your domain hosted with host-ed.org

2GosTKO.com