Host Ripples Reviews

Host Ripples
27 reviews of Host Ripples

Good windows hosting provider
Have been hosted with them since Feb 2015 . Client service is top notch, always answer and resolve any issue which i have faced.Faced a downtime only when they upgraded the hardware other wise 100% uptime and my site loads fast, for a good price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Setting the standard for hosting!
Excellent customer service, so far it's only been a Month with hostripples and the prompt responses puts me at ease and the team are always trying to make sure that I am a happy customer just shows the true value you get. Highly recommended

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Simply the perfect hosting
Simply the perfect hosting is the only way I can describe these people at hostripples if you want professionalism at the highest level these are the ones if you need any help at anytime,am leaving this review because they have been fantastic till now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Best hosting provider
I have been with Hostripples hosting since 2013 and have at various times had to contact their support for technical knowledge. I am also happy with uptime and their pricing and have often recommended them to friends and business associates.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Slow to buy domains
I bought a domain 3 hours ago and they still haven't bought it on their behalf yet. This is a bit ridiculous.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Best Shared web hosting company
I have been with hostripples from last 11 months and loved there support and server uptime. this guys are always there when ever i face any issue. Thanks support team.

Hostripples The best support ever i experienced
Wow.. Thank you hostripples for saving my business !!
Generally i do not express my feelings but this time hostripples has not left any chance for me.. They are best and best. They pulled up my sites and application from old VPS without any issues,Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Cant explain in words!!! Just Awesome !!!
I am an retailer of computer peripherals and signed up with hostripples for the purpose of increase of business and got the possitive results. No complaints No hidden costs, and more reliable.

I am happy with hostripples and enjoying their services.

Good Value for your Money
I really like the price and service given by hostripples. If you have a any problem, their online support is ready to help you 24/7 hours. They have assisted me all kinds of queries. Cheap but valuable hosting features. I am enjoying with it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Affordable, Reliable Hosting
My experience with hostipples is better. They are offering Reliable, trusty and helpful hosting services, which I never seen. I got a reply from a good person very fast and he was able to solve my problems and answer my queries.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Review Host Ripples