Host Ripples Reviews

Host Ripples
27 reviews of Host Ripples

Stability and Reliability
Thanks to hostripples for the stability and reliability services provided by them. b'coz my businesses are always online. Thanks for NOC team, they are always ready to help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Nice Dedicated Server Hosting
It's been about a year now since I signed up with Hostripples for dedicated server hosting and I am very happy. The setup was free and fast. Best support Team : Peter, Scott, Matt, Chris, Thomas and others too, really loved them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Great Technical support ever seen
I am not so technical and recently i have face some issue on my VPS which during some module installation from my end .while making the things correct i have make it worst .i would really like to thanks to hostripples support team who resolved it :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Most reliable VPS hosting
It took much time for me to find the most reliable VPS host for my web site. After reading some good feedback about hostripples.com I finally decided to give them a try . All I can say they provide really good hos

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Good Value for your money
Hostripples is unlimited hosting. I tried them for a year.No problems whatsoever.Other websites charges are more for the same services they provide. Customer support is extremly great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Professional Hosting Provider
As a customer of Hostripples, I am definitely what you would classify as a beginner for website design, so their easy-to-use website builder made life a lot more easy. So go with them.

Best Support and price
Very less downtime, good bandwidth rate, great support and an awesome experience with them. I have always liked them and would remain with them. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Review Host Ripples