Host1Plus Reviews

Host1Plus
54 reviews of Host1Plus

Thanks for the superb service...
I joined with host1plus after a careful observation. So far they proved that my decision is correct. These guys are pros in hosting business. Service is superb and the helping system is optimum. Host1plus is reliable and trustworthy. I believe in them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

The best in the business
Host1plus is the only hosting service provider who offers unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space and unlimited number of email accounts for less than $3. So why should I choose someone else? They are totally reliable and affordable. I really like them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

They are professionals
Host1plus is the best professional team in the hosting business. I have been using their service for more than a year now and certainly enjoying it. Their best feature is the customer service. Other facilities are also pretty good and standers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

I am glad I joined!!
I was in search of reliable, trustworthy hosting service provider with a good customer support team. I was pissed at my last host.. A friend told me about host1plus. The decision of joining was the best web hosting regards decision I have ever made.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

great!
I simply love host1plus. They are the best among all the hosting service proey and important time. I did not like me and they did not like me. None of them couviders.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Awesome service
Web side building software offered with Host1plus packages is extraordinary.

Brilliant!
I am a Host1plus customer for more than four years. They have such a brilliant customer support team of experts. They have helped me for thousands of times during this period of time. I have used their shred hosting service to run six domains.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Perfect Host!
I am an owner of one of the most popular and busiest web sites. So many visitors per day. Host1plus is fast, reliable and also provide the best technical support. With VPS and cloud hosting it provide such a powerful platform to work with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

I am a happy customer!
Host1Plus is the best hosting service available. They have a very talented and work orinted technical support team.I wanted to setup a VPS system. Those guys helped me patiently to achive my goals. I am very happy about their service. It is excillent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

The best web hosting ever!
I recently moved to Host1PLUS, they have transferred my account without any additional fees and done it very fast. I like their service so far, seems very decent.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - June, 2012