Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
16 reviews of Host4Geeks

Excellent Performance at the price
I was referred to host4geeks by another friend of mine who has been an active customer of h4g and speaks highly of them. I chose to go with their UK location due to it's close proximity to India and my visitors. The performance and support is amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Horrible customer service, site always down
The most horrible experince of my life! my website has always been down, customer service has NO clue what they are doing, bad English and absolutely dummy like! KEEP AWAY AT ALL COSTS.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

amazing levels of personal support
During my tenure of hosting with h4g I had a wonderful experience with their support team. I initially signed for one month of their starter plan to test their service before moving. These guys are the benchmark for hosting services.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2013 - June, 2015

Account terminations
Like previous reviewer we had the same issue. Yep we made a late payment, (but we did pay)/but without warning our account was terminated and all contents deleted. Owner has also threatened us with court action too for defamation.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2013 - June, 2015

dangerously unreliable host.
Their payment alert/notification systems don't work. So when you miss a payment, you'd expect a warning but nope... they will DELETE everything! and if you complain : The owner Kushal will sabotage your site and backups. We never got our backup back.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2015 - June, 2015

Excellent price and awesome hosting
I host a few sites with host4geeks.com. Their premium tech support is excellent. They get back to you in a timely fashion and know what they are doing.
They've helped me with everything.

Company Response: Thanks for those kind words :)

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2012 - July, 2012