Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
24 reviews of Host4Geeks

Worst ever
Three days later still waiting on a reply to get my account activated. I paid the account in full and no reply from anyone. Even the phone just rings off the hook. Stay away from this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

The prefect provider for any small business.
I was pointed to Host4Geeks by a friend and told they were great for customer support and service. I've not been disappointed. All we want is our website loading quick and online all the time, put simply, H4G performs this task perfectly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

More than satosfied, happy.
Back in 2015 I was looking for a reseller hosting provider for the little company I was working, found H4G and we never regret.
Later that year, I wanted a shared-hosting, so I went for theirs, and I won't regret.
Great service, great support n basic ss

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

I am happy
After months of having to deal with the horror that is called A Small orange, and getting a good deal with host4geeks, i am very happy with this company, people were great, migration was a breeze like the title said, i am very happy with this hosting comp

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

If you need reliable, flexible hosting at a great rate, check them out.
Host4Geeks rocks. It's a small company so support is personal. They have reached out to me for things they knew I wanted or needed not waiting for me to call them, that's great support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Poor Customer Service
Poor Customer Service.
After 2-3 weeks, nobody respond to our problem.
I think just a person run this company, Nobody answer your phone call, just machine to leaving message.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Incredibly knowledgeable and responsive support.
Incredibly knowledgeable and responsive support. Finally found the peace of mind for me and the home for my sites and projects that I was looking for.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

They are money trapper
I bought a fully managed vps, they prepared unmanaged. When I complained to paypal, they began to answer my tickets. Please aware of this company.

Excellent Performance at the price
I was referred to host4geeks by another friend of mine who has been an active customer of h4g and speaks highly of them. I chose to go with their UK location due to it's close proximity to India and my visitors. The performance and support is amazing.

Horrible customer service, site always down
The most horrible experince of my life! my website has always been down, customer service has NO clue what they are doing, bad English and absolutely dummy like! KEEP AWAY AT ALL COSTS.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Review Host4Geeks