Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
36 reviews of Host4Geeks

warning please don't open any account with host4geeks.com
DONT TRUST HOSTING FROM INDIA warning host4geeks
i have paid for VPS HOSTING & I didn't even get any help & support from them & now refusing to give my money & my domain name.
get smart & don't be stupid host4geeks is absolutely 100% scam company.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2017 - November, 2017

Worst Hosting Service Ever
Down three times in a week. Worst Hosting Service Ever

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

the best service
high quality and best support. thank you Rachit for him help for me! the best support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Arrogant, Ignorant, Ruthless!
They ignore customer support requests, then take days to resolve issues. Add to this their policy on terminating an account and deleting all of the files if you are 6 days late paying an invoice. Yes, that's right, only 6 days!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

After 10 years and like 8-9 hosting providers I found the best!
Ashish this time once again when I have an issue fixed all instantly. They fix it completly and believe me I develop SAAS for years on the VPS so big complicated problems I can't solve are ultra rares. Even my devs couldn't, Ashish did it in record time.

Excellent Provider!
Absolutely no complaints so far. Site load times are some of the fastest that I have seen anywhere and great support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Tried to scam me
I asked the company for a special order, and they could give me the request. After i paid company stop responding me. After i make PayPal dispute company try to scam me, giving me DHL trace number, for a virtuel product. Dont trust this scammers

5 out of 5
I have been using their services for over 2 years now. There has been no incident in my memory that i can remember where i have felt helpless in dire situations. Their able team is always there to manage and help with no exceptions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Almost 100% uptime
I've used host4geeks for the past 3 years, I've owned several dedicated servers and VPS. My dedicated servers have almost no downtime, pingdom is recording last downtime 9 months ago, during scheduled maintenance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

7 months, simply great.
I have been using Host4Geeks hosting for about 7 months now and have not had any major issues and any small issues I had were resolved via live chat on their website. Very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Review Host4Geeks