HostDone Inc Reviews

HostDone Inc
12 reviews of HostDone Inc

Is a good services
I have 11 years with Host Done and my experience is very nice with this guys. Affordable price and nice attention.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2006

daily downtime
Cheap, slow and unreliable service. Daily downtimes and wordpress backups tools doesnt work.
I complained and they answered to me that i have to move my website because of my website using too much sistem resources.
I own a 1,9 gb and 700 daily visits w

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - October, 2012

Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server, Great and known Cpanel with a load of features plus Free web site builder. Not to mentioned %20 off WaW....
I'd like to suggest Hostdone.com to any business site!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2011 - July, 2011

I have used quite a number of hosting company and for me this guys are the best so far. I register my deep respect for their professionalism and quality of service.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - July, 2009

I tried this host company because of it's cheap.
But it's quite slow.
And one more thing, they said to me I have to move my website because of my website using system resource much.
Or, I have to upgrade to max plan.

My website traffic is 50 GB.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - January, 2009

All the problems with the initial start-up were resolved after I spoke to the tech support. Now everything is running smoothly. Hope it will stay this way. The server is fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2008

Paid them for hosting and domain name on Saturday, December 20. On Wednesday, December 24 nothing works. They do not answer e-mail messages. Their only phone number has been disconnected. It looks like I lost my money.

High Quality100% uptime Great web hosting provider, affordable web hosting plans, good for asp or windows hosting and my cheap hosting account, try to buy what you used with high quality of servers HIGH Recommended,
Mostafa Elkdrawi

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - December, 2007

High Quality services
100% uptime
Fast Support

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - January, 2007

Tech support is fast, but expect terse, surly, and/or wrong answers. On a reseller plan, I image you could host quite a lot of simple and/or static pages quite nicely, but I would stay away if you're planning something (remotely) advanced.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - January, 2007