HostEasier Inc. Reviews

HostEasier Inc.
52 reviews of HostEasier Inc.

I'm with Hosteaser over three years. Bests services, best support. Respond quickly and never allow the client to remain dissatisfied. This excellent service. Thank you, guys, keep it up!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - November, 2009

I am with them with a 4 years ago and iam hapy . Their support and uptime is wonderfull. and i have 2 server

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - November, 2009

I like them. They helped me out from jams a couple of times and that is what I like.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - November, 2009

I am connected with hosteasier for around last three year. Their services and price is nice from others.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - November, 2009

HostEasier is BEST

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - November, 2009

I am fed up with these guys! When the server (VPS) goes down it takes hours for them to get it back up AND *I* have to notify them that it is down every time. Their support just sucks. Nobody seems to know anything. Stay away!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - July, 2007

I have been with hosteasier for around a year and a half. I have some doubts about the knowledge of the staff, although they are competent. I rarely experience downtime, but some periods are slower than others. Host easier is great for the price

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2005 - July, 2007

Hosteasier is the best web hosting company I have ever used. Their products and support are top-notch.

Every support issue I encountered (most were my fault!) was handled promptly and professionally.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2006

I'm with HostEasier over a year now, and can't praise them highly enough. I have had many hosts through the years and HostEasier seem to be above and beyond some of the more expensive hosts. Long may it continue.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - August, 2006

I have had several problems, and they always fail to help. Their email server seems to be on everyone's bad list. I'm here because I'm looking for a GOOD host.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2005 - May, 2006

Review HostEasier Inc.

Your review of HostEasier Inc.

Your domain hosted with HostEasier Inc.