HostEbiz Reviews

HostEbiz
6 reviews of HostEbiz

The worst hosting service, uptime and support I've experienced. I cancelled in Nov 2006, and have been billed every month since I cancelled. I'm working with my credit card company to complete chargebacks. Not changing CC #, want them shut down.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - October, 2006

Unable to get any form of support since they were compromised earlier this year. Lost all my SQL data and have been since unable to access their domain registrar site so that I can move my domain.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - June, 2006

Absolutely pathetic display of support and virtually no business acumen here. You cancel your account, and the guy still charges your CC 2 months after the fact. Had to get my CC company to change the numbers to prevent Hostebiz from stealing more $$!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2003 - April, 2006

Same complaints as the previous reviews here & a LONG shopping list of new ones. I lost half my customers due to recent support issues. Moved the rest to a new server, had to cancel CC as they kept taking money after I cancelled. Very unprofessional!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - April, 2006

Things were fine until January 2006. Since then they don't respond to support emails, don't answer phone calls, and I created several trouble tickets that just got deleted from their system. I am in the process of moving everything to a new provider.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2001 - May, 2006

Disgusted with the unprofessional treatment we received by the owner.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - April, 2006