Hosted It Reviews

Hosted It
17 reviews of Hosted It

Host-ed is reliable partner!
I have been hosted with Host-ed and I have been happy with them. No problems, fast support and really good prices. I think I was in luck that day I started using their services. I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

I do recommend this service
Some how I have got convinced that Host-ed is one of the best hosts in the business out there. I've been with them for two years now and thus feel that my conviction is supported with some real time experience as well.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Great host, been very happy with them
I have three pages with Host-ed, it generally answers emailed customer service questions within 30 minutes.
What can I say, it has been absolutely great. I have not had much contact with their support but the bit I have had has been great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Best host I ever came across
Overall, very pleased. Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email (tickets). My site is almost always up (9 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.97% of the time). Support - excellent - live help!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Host-ed is extreamly reliable service to use
Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great! Help via AOL IM, almost instantaneous, no problems. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

They are much better!
One day I got rid of the jumping from one place to another and decided to go with my first paid hosting provider - Host-ed. Now I'm satisfied and get patient and do not need to be always in the search. I have to say “Thank you” to Host-ed.net!

Back to Host-ed.net again
Excellent host was hosted previously before this with Host-ed, and changed to a different host for a period, but came back to Host-ed because it suited my business the best and is an extremely reliable service to use, would recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Review Hosted It