Hosted It Reviews

Hosted It
20 reviews of Hosted It

I must say Host-ed support is second to none, I am not an expert at Web design and I have had many questions, their support answers in a timely manner, has capable friendly staff and always takes the time to help me understand the solution!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

The features they offer are nearly endless
Thank you very much for your help. I have been telling anyone looking for web hosting to check your company out. Your support is top notch. You are making my learning curve very easy.

Thank you ever so much, host-ed team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

If you have issues they are corrected quickly
My sites are on Host-ed dedicated server. Uptime is great I have never noticed my site down and I work all day on it. Their support always responds fast when I have any questions to ask.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed)
I'm using Host-ed since September 2014 and i don't know how good is support because i haven't needed till know. Everything works perfect!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

My sites are always online and accessible to my visitors
All in all, host-ed proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far. I can only hope that host-ed won't change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Great customer service and support!
I really appreciate all the work they did for me and wanna thank Host-ed professional team.
I strongly believe that this decent ssd web host will be suitable for any kind of business and highly recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Must say that everything works like a clock
Well, I have been with Host-ed not so long, but already experienced their professionalism and stable servers. My web site is always online and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe - a great plus for this host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

I can honestly recommend their web hosting
I have not had any problems with this host. I had my account hijacked about a year after being with Host-ed (almost three years now I have used them) and they were helpful in regaining control. They host 4 web sites for me. They have been reliable!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

I'm satisfied with the service
Since Host-ed.net have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time. This is a straight-forward, easy to use service company. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend its services!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

What I care is good service and I am getting it
The host itself is very professional, people are very helpful with installing scripts, they also gave me useful tools. Specials they offer are very Sweet. Customer support works 24/7 - this is a great plus for Host-ed team. Recommend them more than highly

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Review Hosted It