HostForLIFE.eu Reviews

HostForLIFE.eu
32 reviews of HostForLIFE.eu

Overall is Good!
I use their Milan data center and my site load very fast. Classic plan features are too small for db storage. Better to use their Budget plan. I know many cheap hosting provider outside there, but no one can beat their speed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

No Issues! Service OK! Price OK!
Services are great, price competitive, the website is clear (for a change!), ticket response is lightning fast and the control panel actually makes a lot of sense. Can recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

You can count on them!
They offer great hosting services with an affordable price. We have hosted our business site and 1 blog with them. Keep your good work and hope the best for your company!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

5 Stars Service
Whether you host ASP.NET or PHP sites, just host it with them. Bring all of your sites to them. Truly, they are perfect host I have ever met. I have tried 3 hosters previously, but I they are the best!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Most Valuable Provider
I will highly recommend this provider. They really care about you and anytime you have issues, they will fix it as soon as possible

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2011

Simple and Easy to Use!
Extremely helpful and great service. Highly recommend this host. I am a developer so take my words as experienced user.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Best Value for Money!!
It's hard to find high uptime guarantee hosting provider, but they provide it. Quite good experience with them although they don't have Russian support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Worth for Money
For me, the price seems more expensive, but if you compare with the support, you cant go wrong with them. They always standby to assist you to solve your problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Happy Customer!
Been with them for several years! I just accidentally deleted my important files, I contacted them and they solved this issue within few hours. Thank you very much! You really save my day!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Good place to host ASP.NET site
Good uptime! Great features! Cheap price! Support is OK! Simply, easy, effective! Recommended!!

Review HostForLIFE.eu