HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
376 reviews of HostForWeb

Didn't really have a chance to use your service very much, but the responsiveness and attention to my situation was excellent

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - September, 2009

HFW have always been willing to go above and beyond my expectations. Having been a customer since 2007 we have only had a few minor hiccups and HFW has always been very helpful in resolving them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - October, 2009

Max worked with us for 2 days straight while he migrated a very large account from one VPS to another and we can say enough good things about Max and the experience. This is why we have been and will continue to be hostforweb customers.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - October, 2009

These guys are great! I recommend them to anyone. They have helped me go from shared to VPS now to Dedicated. They helped my company grow! Its like having my own IT Staff there is nothing these guys have not been able to figure out yet!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - October, 2009

Great host, would recommend them to anyone! The service is top notch, always available to assist and willing to help, even on weekends and holidays. Very impressive!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - October, 2009

Since dealt with the trap Alistdvp for the first time I meet companies interested in customers interested in the time is one of the most important factors of our success and avoid all risks when the time is wasted in vain

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2009

I love support, friendly and you have a feeling of being cared. Helped with script install. Recommended for newbies like me.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - October, 2009

HostForWeb maintain a generally high level of custome support and server features are more impressive than several others I have tried. I've just upgraded to a dedicated server with just a few hiccups, but no downtime, and plan to phase out my old hosts.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - March, 2009

Really the best hosting provider in the web , professional and quick support , uptime 99.9% great servers speed :)

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2008 - March, 2009

best support and uptime ever. I began with a normal account, and since then I had a VPS and now a dedicated server. The best.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - January, 2009