HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
375 reviews of HostForWeb

Host For Web Rock , Awe some Service Support , Price

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2008

Incredibly quick response to tickets, fast and professional support, reliable hardware. What else do we need? They rock!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - December, 2007

I am a new user, less than a week. I've had several simple questions and have asked those using the chat service provided. My expeience has not been good so far, the person I am communicating with does not really answer my questions, any ideas?

Company Response: Judy, I found only 1 ticket FXK-488874 where you asked to change MX records to another server, it was complete per your request. If any questions please contact support or managers.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - November, 2007

I've been with Host For Web for just over 12 months on a VPS plan, rarely have I had any problems with the service and when I've submitted a ticket for support, their response time has been amazing. Uptime is amazing also. Highly Recommended

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - October, 2007

I completely agree with the previous review by Florent Moure. I have been with HostforWeb for years and NEVER had a problem until I moved to a VPS/ dedicated server. It is ALWAYS going down. ALWAYS. Customer server is excellent though.

Company Response: Cedric, greetings. I reviewed the ticket you submitted about that issue. As you aware now, the root of the problem was server overloads by proxy demons running from your VPS server. If any qs you can contact me directly via president at hostforweb.com

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - October, 2007

SUPER host. Outstanding customer support. FAST FAST response. Great value. Dependable. Quality network. I've been a customer for years. You will not find a better host. I've been in this business a long time and this is a great host.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - September, 2007

Easily the best host I have ever used. Technical support is amazing and the fastest response time. I've never been more impressed. Would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat without a second thought.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2007

i have 2 domains in this company, the only i can say is:
try, u will not regret

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2002 - September, 2007

Way much better than other 6 hosts that I've tried.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - August, 2007

Easily the best customer service and functionality. I will recommend this company to all my students.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2007

Review HostForWeb