HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
376 reviews of HostForWeb

HostForWeb is the only hosting company out there with complete and prompt support.
They are always available for any kind of request.
I've been with them almost 8 years now.

I always appreciate their help.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - November, 2011

I've worked with liquidweb, hostgator & 1an1, they do not come close to hostforweb. they have more than excellent customer support, They are so personal, helpful & even flexible to go the extra mile to help with my stubborn requests. server & price +++

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - July, 2011

Customer since 2008. PHP 5.2.3 is always on the server. I cannot install joomla 1.6 and wordpress 3.1.3 / i cannot upgrade / PHP mail function sends email several hours after running it. / Cpanel can be very slow. poor service

Company Response: Paul, we have tried to locate you within our customer base and searched support portal for your email however were unable to find it. Neither domain ever appeared within support ticket. Please contact our support if you hostforweb.com customer.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - June, 2011

I have been with HFW for about 4 yrs so that should tell you something about them.. All hosting companies have problems, errors or whatever.. The difference is HFW jumps fast to take care of their customers immediately. Thankyou HFW

Glen.C

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - June, 2011

Ever since I signed up at HostForWeb, I've been enjoying their prompt service, their reliable servers and their superb pricings. If you're looking for a good webhost that is able to satisfy your needs while your website grows, this is the one to count on.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2002 - June, 2011

I have been with HFW for nearly 7 years. The service quality has been consistently top-tier. Communication is super-fast most of the time. Price is also very competitive among peers. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - May, 2011

The support with this company in A+.
I've been hosting with HostForWeb for close to 10 years and have used a number of other companies in the meantime as well - others do not compare. Simple to advanced, this company has the experience. Great job!!!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2001 - May, 2011

In the years that I have been with HFW (Since Sept 2004) rarely have they missed a beat. Service has been consistently impressive as has the uptime. Support, when needed which has been rare, has been first rate. Keep it up guys!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2004 - May, 2011

Tech support is difficult to work with. Everything must be over e-mail, which is unfortunate because they often write 1 or 2-line messages, usually in poor broken English. Very dissatisfied

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - April, 2011

The technicians are very helpful and I found one agent particularly patient
and understanding of my problem and lack of knowledge to repair an error I created. His name, in technical support is Jim. I think I can complete the task I need to now.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2003 - March, 2011