HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
376 reviews of HostForWeb

Hostfor Web.com is superb hosting, technical support is mind blowing.. keep its host for web team,

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - March, 2011

Virtually no downtime. Tech support is actually knowledgeable. Not the cheapest around, but worthy. A+

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - February, 2011

Always OUTSTANDING and SWIFT support.
Most impressive service on the Net.
I like working with people like this who respond swiftly and have the right answers. I'm never disappointed and appreciate this superb company.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - January, 2011

I have been with Host For Web since 2006 and am very happy with the overall support that I have gotten in times of frustration. They have definitely went above and beyond in my case. Deeply appreciated.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - January, 2011

HostForWeb has been the most reliable and supportive service i have ever had online. Now that i found them and have been using them for about 2 years, I am here for life. Every level of support has been Excellent from billing, service, migration ALL

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - December, 2010

The best hosting on our Planet !

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - December, 2010

i've got 4 years experience with HostForWeb, and am really HAPPY with the service! ...it's safe! support is brilliant! and prices are more than affordable!.. that's all what i need for my online business!
the guys know what they do!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - November, 2010

HFW best product is their great support. It's reassuring knowing their constant effort to upgrade to the most advanced hardware and software. No need looking elsewhere since I enjoy these great upgrades for free. For 9 years HFW helped my business to gr

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2002 - August, 2010

Prior to 2003 searched for a reliable host, tried several unsuccessfully then found HostforWeb. Have been with them ever since, happily I might add :) - service over the years has been nothing short of fantastic. Their support team acts with alacrity.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - August, 2010

HOSTFORWEB I recommend to everyone. I have a VPS for over two years and I have no problem. Excellent support, service note 10.
knock heads out there, you need a professional? HOSTFORWEB, the guys are here

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - July, 2010