HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
375 reviews of HostForWeb

Virtually no downtime. Tech support is actually knowledgeable. Not the cheapest around, but worthy. A+

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - February, 2011

Always OUTSTANDING and SWIFT support.
Most impressive service on the Net.
I like working with people like this who respond swiftly and have the right answers. I'm never disappointed and appreciate this superb company.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - January, 2011

I have been with Host For Web since 2006 and am very happy with the overall support that I have gotten in times of frustration. They have definitely went above and beyond in my case. Deeply appreciated.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - January, 2011

HostForWeb has been the most reliable and supportive service i have ever had online. Now that i found them and have been using them for about 2 years, I am here for life. Every level of support has been Excellent from billing, service, migration ALL

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - December, 2010

The best hosting on our Planet !

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - December, 2010

i've got 4 years experience with HostForWeb, and am really HAPPY with the service! ...it's safe! support is brilliant! and prices are more than affordable!.. that's all what i need for my online business!
the guys know what they do!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - November, 2010

HFW best product is their great support. It's reassuring knowing their constant effort to upgrade to the most advanced hardware and software. No need looking elsewhere since I enjoy these great upgrades for free. For 9 years HFW helped my business to gr

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2002 - August, 2010

Prior to 2003 searched for a reliable host, tried several unsuccessfully then found HostforWeb. Have been with them ever since, happily I might add :) - service over the years has been nothing short of fantastic. Their support team acts with alacrity.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - August, 2010

HOSTFORWEB I recommend to everyone. I have a VPS for over two years and I have no problem. Excellent support, service note 10.
knock heads out there, you need a professional? HOSTFORWEB, the guys are here

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - July, 2010

From a 'business decision maker's' perspective, the delta between hosting companies service and pricing offerings is small given the technology available today. Host for Web distinguishes itself from the others with excellent customer and product service.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - July, 2010