HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
375 reviews of HostForWeb

I have two VPSs and one dedicated server with HFW. Planning another dedicated soon. I've had nothing but great service and value from them for over 3 years now.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2007 - July, 2010

The support team has been always for me and i mean ALWAYS no matter what time i send an email i always got a really fast response.

i also like that the server has installed pretty much every single library i've ever needed. So easy to work like that!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - June, 2010

This hosting company is very nice to me. I have had NO problem last 4 years and their service is excellent. I note that I have bought from them reseller server, VPS server and just now I ordered a dedicated server.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - June, 2010

I floundered around for months until someone recommended HostforWeb and I had finally found my comfort zone where people actually cared for my needs. Since then, I have now been with HostforWeb for the past 4 years and look forward to the next forty.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - June, 2010

Cust Supp doesn't actually read -- or read & comprehend -- info provided in tickets. When responding, they ask for info already supplied. They don't look at attachments uploaded during ticket process. The experience is frustrating!

Company Response: Tina, greetings. I noticed you are our customer since 2004. I was unable to locate a support ticket you are describing, the last request is dated several years old, which was resolved in 1 reply I will be contacting you back regarding that issue.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2001 - May, 2010

Incredible support team. Very responsive (responded to all my queries within 2 hours although I didn't even expect this) and helpful (they explained my issue, how to fix it and applied the fixes for me without asking).

Happy customer of 5 years.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - May, 2010

Very dependable.They are there to provide immediate professional and pleasant help .How they manage to get such a nice and reliable stuff,ranging from online help to high level tech support in beyond me.
..anyway they are the best!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - April, 2010

So far you HostForWeb.com has exceeded my expectations helping me make a server transition easier than I expected.
The backend setup is also just amazing.
So far you guys deserve a 10. Quick responses with support, willingness to find solutions. Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2010

Even though I have been a small customer the service is first class. Tech support has always been fast, patient and comprehensive.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - March, 2010

We are using HostforWeb services since 2003 and never had any problem. Their support is superb, prices competitive and above all spirited customer service distinguishes HFW from other hosting services. Starting from VPS, today we have multiple servers

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2003 - March, 2010