HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
376 reviews of HostForWeb

We are using HostforWeb services since 2003 and never had any problem. Their support is superb, prices competitive and above all spirited customer service distinguishes HFW from other hosting services. Starting from VPS, today we have multiple servers

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2003 - March, 2010

I have been with HostForWeb for many years and can not say enough good things about this company. I have used shared hosting and dedicated servers. The thing that makes them stand out is their 24/7 technical and customer support. Stellar with 5 stars!!!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - March, 2010

Host for Web came highly recommended. I've never had any doubts that their reputation is justly deserved. My own experience has convinced me that one can be quite serious about web presence provided you have the kind of support and reliability they offer.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - March, 2010

I've been with HostForWeb since August of 2005 and never had any problems getting fast technical or account support 24/7. 2 big thumbs up!

www.CP-Autos.com

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - February, 2010

Valuable webhoting services. Great and quick solving problems. Friendly customer support. They never let you alone when you are in trouble with server. I have been with this company since 2003. VPS is a great choice with thi company. Thank you

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2003 - February, 2010

I didn't have any serious problems. But I have got bought hosting for a small web site.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - January, 2010

I've been a consumer of reseller hosting and VPS services for over 10 years. I've tried most of the major players, including AIT, LiquidWeb, web.com, etc, and I've found none to be as reliable and helpful as HostForWeb. The choice is clear.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - January, 2010

New to hostforweb.com it was refreshing to discover that when I needed tech support, billing, and customer service help, they responded promptly. I was pleasantly surprise as other websites have not been as professional and efficient.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - January, 2010

Our dedicated server went down 4 times in a month. We pay for port monitoring which is supposed to alert technician to investigate the problem. Well it doesn't. The server went down today again. DISAPPOINTED.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - January, 2010

After dealing with 4 other well-known hosting companies, I have finally found a home for my clients. Virtually no down time, extremely fast and efficient customer support, good people with a sincere interest in doing the right thing. Can't ask for more!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - January, 2010