HostGator Reviews

HostGator
62 reviews of HostGator

I had problem MochaHost. They always suspended our VPS several hours without inform. I moved to HostGator really helpful. Tech support by chat can solve very quick. Since I used it is zero down time. Please keep it up like this forever. Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Amazing Customer support and ofcourse my server has been up for last 6 months without any downtime.

i mean they just help out with anything... even if it's not related with the hosting.

Thanks so much guys! you Appreciate this.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

Love this host - always talk to real people and low wait times, if any. Great service and assistance. Hosting my clients here too.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - June, 2010

Had nothing but problems with this company. Switched to a new provider who guarantees 100% uptime on their servers, has both hosting and reseller hosting packages available. Definitely check them out.
www.eliteitllc.com/clients for their hosting services

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - November, 2008

Reliable, feature rich, cost effective, good reseller package and tools. Support is very quick to respond but I don't always get the correct answer the first time. Some techs are more knowledgeble than others. Overall though, their support is good.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - March, 2010

Migrated all my hosting to HG 1 year ago. Couldn't be happier. Unlimited MySQL databases -unlimited bandwidth/storage! Fantastic deal and great interface. Tech support has been helpful too.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2008 - August, 2009

WOW! After using A-Plus, Hostgator is a breath of fresh air! Systems are speedy, no downtime yet, very happy customer. Just moved my last customer off A+ onto Hostgator. I love this company, good value for the $$ and fast support response times.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2008 - August, 2009

After using a multitude of webhosts, we moved to HG. Since then, never had any problems that haven't been addressed immediately. Great support team and value for money is top notch.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - June, 2009

I'm using a hostgator account since 2007. There has never been a problem, and no problem worth mention took longer than an hour to get a response. I've tried other hosting companies, and still keep some, but found that hostgator is the best.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - May, 2009

Great Service! Never had a problem!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - April, 2009