HostIcon Reviews

HostIcon
6 reviews of HostIcon

HostIcon is Best.
My experience with HostIcon.com is very good, specially with Mr. Dhaval (owner), the person who always take care of his clients. There prices are unbeatable. Good and fast technical support. The sum is HostIcon+Price+Service+Dhaval=EXCELLENT.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2012 - July, 2013

For almost a year now with hosticon.com I've never suffered any problems with uptime, performance or support. All the issues I had were solved by their high available helpful support. Their plans are fair, featured and prices are affordable.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - January, 2011

they are one of the best webhosting service providers we have come accros. with sound technical staff they are able to provide quick and best solutions. and this quick response time helps us a lot without downtime.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - July, 2008

With my experiance i can say, 100% reliable. 5 Star ***** for their all team.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - September, 2007

Excellent support - 24/7 literally and a great hosting provider. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - June, 2007

In terms of support, server uptime, I give them 4 out of 4. Before one year I was newbie into hosting cpanel, but I was being given time-to-time and quite prompt guidance which helped me lot to save my time and get going. And now after one year of happy e

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - June, 2007