Hosting OnNet Reviews

Hosting OnNet
5 reviews of Hosting OnNet

I regret that I have to agree with the other reviewers here. In fact, the company no longer publishes their phone number on their website, saying they only offer support via email. When you send an email, you get no responses at all. Not even a ticket ID.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - January, 2007

Worst customer service I've ever come across. Frequent downtime with little or no support. My site and email were regularly down for days at a time without any answer from their 'support' team.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - October, 2006

These guys are terrible. My site has been down for a week now. I mean hell if they were at least honest with me and told me what the f*ck is going on I'd be a bit satisfied. But if you can't tell already, I'm most certainly not.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - September, 2006

This hosting company has the worst customer service in the world. Our website went down 3 DAYS ago, and I haven't heard a single word from them as to why or when it's going to be brought back up, even though I have sent 3 support tickets in and NOTHING.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - September, 2006

The worst support and response time I have ever dealt with... Definitely a 3rd rate operation.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - June, 2006