Hosting-Space Reviews

Hosting-Space
107 reviews of Hosting-Space

Hosting Space really know what they are doing.They has been successful for as many years as they have.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - December, 2011

Well I've had a good experience with Hosting Space.It is very secured and supportive as well.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - December, 2011

I transferred my website to Hosting-Space over a year ago, at which moment I was really disappointed with my former host. Since I've been with them my website started to grow a lot easier and became my only living.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - November, 2011

I've been with Hosting Space for last 6 months. I 'm pleasantly surprised with their great support and service. I've been with a stack of hosting companies and none of them were very helpful.But this team is very responsive.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - November, 2011

Hosting Space hosting service has been very good to me for over 2 years now. No banner ads and good response when I ask for help. I am very pleased.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - November, 2011

Hosting Space provides excellent hosting. I have hosted with them on for 2 years,and have never had any problems, least of all with the speed of bandwidth allowances.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - November, 2011

I'm hosting my company with Hosting Space for two years and for that time I'm very satisfied. There is absolutly no downtime. The hosting is very reliable and has great service, responsive customer support and unlimited space/bandwidth - I recomend it!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - October, 2011