Hosting-Space Reviews

Hosting-Space
107 reviews of Hosting-Space

Perfect host!!!
Hosting-Space are perfect company.The price is cheap and the support is good!!!I recommend them.......

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2010

Great!!!
The technical support is great.I recommend Hosting-Space to all.This is one of the best webhosting!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

I love the features
There is no doubt this is the best hosting provider on the market. Face it, there has never been a company that offers plans that good at such prices.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2010

Excellent host!!!
I have been using Hosting-Space for a number of years and have found the service provision to be excellent. In particular the technical support has been extremely helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Great Service!
I think Hosting-Space are the best. When I have had problems you guys are right on it. I am very pleased with everything I am getting. I write and just about as soon as you get it I hear back. I would give you guys 10 fo 10....Recommend!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Perfect!!!
Hosting-Space has always been a reliable home for all of our websites. I can't remember ever having hosting issues and if any questions come up they are handled efficiently and professionally. What is not to like? The cost is very fair.Recommend!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Very fast and reliable host!
Quick to respond and fast servers, never have any problems where I need their assistance. It's great to not have to worry about the servers running my software.Recommend Hosting-Space!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

BEST HOSTER EVER
Hosting-Soace for a couple of years now. They offer great value for money. The y have an outstanding service level and it doesn't matter if you are on a budget plan or not.
With their recent data center opening in Europe you simply can't go wrong!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2010

This is the best webhost ever!!!
I am hosting a site with Hosting-Space from 3 years till now and everything is perfect with them.I recommand Hosting Space to all of you guys.....

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

Best Hosting Ever!!!
This is the best site for web hosting!!!The support is great the uptime is 100%.I recommend Hosting Space to all.........

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2010

Review Hosting-Space