Hosting-Space Reviews

Hosting-Space
107 reviews of Hosting-Space

Great support and service!
It's a really good hosting company. they are providing you all features within affordable price. I recommend all to go with this company

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Best hosting Ever
This is one of the best hosting providers I have used. They keep the customer first and are always there to help. Thank you guys and keep up the good work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

full of features
I have been a dynamic website developer for a couple of decades now and have tried a wide variety of hosting service providers over the many years.I found Hosting Space via a positive review,so I thought I would give them a try.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2007

Best host ever!
This is the best hosting company!My site is perfect eith them.If you looking for good webhosting this is it!!!Hosting Space RLZ.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2010

Great plans and variety of services
I transferred to them couple of years ago and I am very happy. They have one of the best shared hosting solutions for every pocket and they provide great quality. Best hosting provider I've tried so far.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Review
I am using business hosting plan with them. I host two domains one of which was provided for free by Hosting Space. So far no major problems. Good price good, performance and speed and no downtime. Lots of free tools and good techsupport.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Easy for noobs
I started My first site with personal hosting plan. The CP was easy and whenever I had problems I could rely on techsupport to help me no mater how noobish my questions were. Thank you guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Great service grereat price
I run an online shop and the hosting is important. I am very pleased with hosting space as they provide great service for low price. i use the VPS service and I had no problems with it

Good hosting and tons of free stuff
The performance of the servers is very good no problems at all everything is great and to top it I get a free domain and over 30 free tools for my site this is super :)

Nice price for great quality
I am using business hosting plan from Hosting Space and I can say it is very. I had no problems and for the small glitches there is always someone from Tech Support to help. The price is great.I am completely satisfied from their service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

Review Hosting-Space