Hosting-Space Reviews

Hosting-Space
107 reviews of Hosting-Space

Performance and reliability
This is one of the best hosting providers. Their data center is one of the best in Europe. It is very reliable and its locations in the heart of Europe makes the transfers even faster. No downtime and no major problems for the last years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Best Hosting Ever
This is one of the best hosting companies I've used. I host several sites in business hosting plan and they gave me one free domain for life. They also have tons of free tools for webmasters. The performance is great

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

Awesome
This is the best hosting company i used so far. Great speed and uptime. The CP is very easy to use and the techsupport are competent and polite. The price is very reasonable it comes a little cheaper than the other companies

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Perfect host !
This host is great! I've been with them for a while and am staying put!I recommend Hosting Space to all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Reliable
I've been hosting couple of websites with Hosting Space and they have proven to be loyal partner I need for my projects. They are always there when I need support or have problems. I use their Business plan so they gave me a free domain which is cool.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

One of the best
Hosting Space is one of the best web hosting i racommend tham to all!!!Everything is good with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2010

Good service
I've been with Hosting Space for couple of months now and so far they have been awesome. The techsupport is very fast to answer the problems. The price is about right and those four months I've had no single outgoing of the site the up time is great :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Very good plans
I host my site with the company. So far they have been the reliable partner I needed for the project. The performance of the servers is good and the tech support is always on line. Thumbs up for the guys of Hosting Space :)

Excelent
Great speed for Russia, Europe and USA. I had no problems with uptime or tech-support so far. The price is good and the CP is easy to use.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - March, 2013

Pleased with their shared business plan
I have to say that I am pleased with the service Hosting Space provide (shared hosting business plan). Good up time and characteristics of the servers. The CP is easy to use. The price is reasonable, it is not the cheapest plan but it's worth it.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - March, 2013