Hosting-Space Reviews

Hosting-Space
107 reviews of Hosting-Space

Very good shared hosting
I am using for 9 months now shared business hosting plan from Hosting Space. I have no problems for this time and I am satisfied.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2012 - February, 2013

Greattt
During last 3 years I tried many Hosting companies big and small names in the market but really in last 2 years I got great services and world class support, thanks to Hosting Space....

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - February, 2013

One Of A Kind !!!
Very fast and stable host and a very good customer support.You have to experience their quality to believe it!I recommend Hosting Space!!!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2011 - January, 2013

Poll
The Technical Support is great the price too.I'm with Hosting Space from 3 years and there is no problem with them.Recommend Hosting Space to all of my friend.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2010 - December, 2012

This Is The Host
Hello friends if U need good host this is it.My site is going very well with Hoating Space.The Technical Support and Uptime R great.The price too i recommend them!!!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - December, 2012

Great Host Recommend
In the years that I have been with Hosting Space rarely have they missed a beat. Service has been consistently impressive as has the uptime. Support, when needed which has been rare, has been first rate.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2012

AWESOME!!!
The team of Hosting Space is really technically-gifted and providing all the best to their customers. For half-year period I am receiving extremely fast and stable hosting for my website. When I need to get help I feel free to contact support.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2012 - November, 2012

Good !
I have been using Hosting Space for 3 years now. They are super reliable and I am very pleased with them!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - November, 2012

Nice Host
Hosting Space is an excellent hosting company and that is exactly what has brought me here to write about them. At first I am happy that I made a right choice of selecting them.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2011 - November, 2012

Not so Bad
This company is not so bad.The price is good.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2012 - October, 2012