Hosting-Space Reviews

Hosting-Space
107 reviews of Hosting-Space

N1 Host
Hosting Space is one of the best web hosting company ever.The Uptime is great the support too,and the price is cheap.I recommend Hosting Space to all who need good web hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - October, 2012

Great Host!
Hostng Space services are good enough for most of the sites that you might think of. The pricing is also good. I think I'll just stay with the company.Hosting Space is a very good host.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - September, 2012

Very helpful !!!
Hosting Space simply does the job very well done. I have never seen any slowness or downtime with my service. Customer support is Very friendly and helpful.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - September, 2012

Super!!!
I have been a Hosting Space customer for several years now, I host a few sites there, and can honestly say that they are the best hosting provider that I have used to date.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - September, 2012

Excellent support.
One of the best web hosting company providing very good support. The network uptime is great and they have good features and plans for Linux.The customer support is excellent.Hosting Space RLZ!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - August, 2012

AWESOME!
I have never ever, ever had a problem that wasn't almost immdiately handled, if I had one. Absolutely awesome. Great service, great price! I would recommend Hosting Space to anyone from the beginner to the expert!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - August, 2012

The best host i have ever used!
Hosting Space is the best host I have ever used. Technical support is amazing and the fastest response time. I've never been more impressed. Would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat without a second thought.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - August, 2012

Fully satisfied!
I've tried a few hosting companies but Hosting Space beats them all. I actually was really surprised. No problems with downtime. I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - August, 2012

Excellent Host !
My experience with Hosting Space is superb.The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly.Their prices are cheao, the servers are reliable & speedy fast!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - August, 2012

Excellent!!!
Excellent so far. The support is amazing. I have a reseller account and the flexibility is great. I have ssh access, whm, cpanel.
Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with Hosting Space to host your site, big or small!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - August, 2012