Hosting-Space Reviews

Hosting-Space
107 reviews of Hosting-Space

Their uptime is truly superb
Hosting Space is everything and more that I could ask for in a hosting company:The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast. Control panels are amazing!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - August, 2012

The absolute best in hosting
I have always been helped quickly, and efficiently in a professional manner.Service and performance in at the highest level of expectancy.Hosting Space is good company.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - August, 2012

Awesome Service!
The tech support is very professional and helpful.
Quick and polite.Very nice!The price is great.Recommend Hosting Space to All!!!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - August, 2012

Amazing
I have called in a few times and have always received excellent service. Highly recommend Hosting Space.I am amazed at how wonderful the tech support is at helping people.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - August, 2012

Great service and support
Excellent service and quality, the few times I needed support I quickly met through chat and always solve my problem. One of the best hosting companies for sure!Hosting Space is Great!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - July, 2012

Excellent
I couldn't find a better and cheaper web hosting, to be honest i was hesitated when i saw the price of the hosting plans but i decided to give it a chance and it was the correct choice of mine.Recommend Hosting Space!!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - July, 2012

Wonderful Host
Wonderful host, very reliable service and great packages with excellent pricing.I highly recommend Hosting Space..

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - July, 2012

Super
Hosting Space provides magnificent hosting plans. If you are looking for a good web hosting provider I recommend them.Everything is really good.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - July, 2012

Fast and effective
Great service, got a response back quickly.Hosting Space always answers the phone quickly and always provides top,helpful support.Recommend!!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - July, 2012

Hosting Space RLZ
Hosting Space technical support and customer service is unmatched in the industry. They provide speedy service, and take time to address your concerns. I feel secure knowing I have them as a hosting provider, and a partner.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - July, 2012