Hosting-Space Reviews

Hosting-Space
107 reviews of Hosting-Space

I'm using this hosting for my enterprise solution. I want to recommend it to all who want to change the world with their product or service. I am very glad that I found Hosting Space.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - March, 2012

Just a few words about the Hosting Space: I logged in Hostimg Space two year ago. The support is very kind and pleasant. I used them twice. They helped me to config my both websites.I can assure that with CMS systems,Hosting Space is dealing perfect.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - March, 2012

Just a few words are enough: great price, fast and good response to emails and support questions, a lot of features, high bandwidth, unlimited space... This is enough.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - March, 2012

This is the fastest hosting that I've ever used.I tried the connection upload and download from a different locations in the world and it is amazing that everywhere it has a great bandwidth.I think that the most important points on a good hosting is speed

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - February, 2012

Very good hosting service.They saved me a lot of troubles I used to have before signing up to their service. Really professional support service, no downtime and high bandwidth.My website is working great even on a high traffic load which I have sometime.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - February, 2012

This is the best web hosting I have ever used and believe me I used a lot... I'm using it for my business and everything is going well with it... no downtime, high upload and download, nice and kind support...

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - February, 2012

I'm using Hosting Space.My website is always fast and I have never noticed any downtime.I've got great value for your money.The prices are incredibly low and Hosting Space is offering unlimited resources.I recommend it.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - February, 2012

I have been with Hosting Space for almost 2 years now. In the past 18 months, their uptime has been damn near close to perfect. I can tell you that all the sites that I run off of Hosting Space has 99.99% uptime.I am really impressed I recommend them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - February, 2012

The best thing for this web hosting is that my company's web site doesn't have absolutely no downtime. This brings to us a big value, because our company reputation relies on this. Also Hosting Space is perfect for using it with CMS systems.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - February, 2012

I'm using Hosting Space from five years.They was the first with such high quality service at a low price.Since then Hosting Space proves its professionalism and loyalty to its clients. For them the customer is on first place.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - February, 2012