HostingSource Reviews

HostingSource
40 reviews of HostingSource

So far, I am extremely impressed!
Well, hostingsource is a fantastic company with friendly service and immediate connectivity. Have not experienced any downtime, very easy to setup and maintain your own hosting account...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

happy to recommend hostingsource ssd hosting
I've been a client for Hostingsource for six moths and till this moment I'm so satisfied to deal with them. The support they offer is excellent as well as their credibility and professionalism.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

They are patient - I like it very much
I am a new client, I can't say about the server quality yet. I hope I like it, but I am very impressed with their support. I have received instant responses to questions and immediate assistant with issues. Excellent customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Support replies fast with no delays
My traffic acquisition is 100% focused on the Search Engines, and I can say without any exaggeration that I could not have grown my traffic during the past year to the current levels without Hostingsource's help. Great web hosting services!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

They added DDOS protection on their servers
Hostingsource is the best to work with, they are quick to answer any question, and very professional. Shipping was a big stumbling block for me and they made the setup a BREEZE. Look no further - you have come to the right place. I would recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

The customer support here is amazing
This is best combination where you get low cost hosting with a quality support. My previous experience was worst. The price was high and the support was very bad. But at HostingSource I got the quality support with low cost. It's perfect web host!

If you are looking for a host look no further!
I recommend HostingSource to all my clients. Their excellent services and especially support make them my "go to" company for hosting. I have used their hosting services for years - I find them dependable, knowledgeable and always helpful.

best hosting company ever
i used so many hosting companies for past 12 years but hosting source is the best, they have friendly customer service with fast response and very good knowledge.
also the offer very cheap prices on their dedicated server.
i suggest them to everybody .

Excellent technical support
One of the best hosting resources I have ever tried. Technical support is simply great: good service and fast. What a great web hosting company! Fast to response, prompt and a delight to work with! Hostingsource.com services get Double Thumbs Up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Very happy as a customer
Just a note to let you guys know that your AWESOME!! Every time I have had a problem you fella's have had an answer with the hour. I have never ever seen better customer support in my life. Thanks a bunch!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Review HostingSource