HostingSource Reviews

HostingSource
45 reviews of HostingSource

Good experience. The price is surprisingly low
I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs. HostingSource makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands! P.S.: Tim is the best!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

I have all my clients host with HostingSource
I've been using hostingsource.com for several months to host a number of websites. So far, they are the best company I've hosted with, with the best support I can possible imagine. Nice to do business with them.

Can say HostingSource support is excellent
Everything works good. Hostingsource is reliable hosting provider. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Wanna thank HostingSource professionals
After 2 months of using hostingsource ssd vps hosting service I must say I'm quite satisfied with them. It should be mentioned that response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Great customer service so far.
My experience with Hostingsource has been nothing short of amazing. The level of support provided with my web hosting account has been fantastic. Reliable servers, great software, perfect for both resellers and shared hosting. Resellers get tons of help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

So far, I am extremely impressed!
Well, hostingsource is a fantastic company with friendly service and immediate connectivity. Have not experienced any downtime, very easy to setup and maintain your own hosting account...

happy to recommend hostingsource ssd hosting
I've been a client for Hostingsource for six moths and till this moment I'm so satisfied to deal with them. The support they offer is excellent as well as their credibility and professionalism.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

They are patient - I like it very much
I am a new client, I can't say about the server quality yet. I hope I like it, but I am very impressed with their support. I have received instant responses to questions and immediate assistant with issues. Excellent customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Support replies fast with no delays
My traffic acquisition is 100% focused on the Search Engines, and I can say without any exaggeration that I could not have grown my traffic during the past year to the current levels without Hostingsource's help. Great web hosting services!

They added DDOS protection on their servers
Hostingsource is the best to work with, they are quick to answer any question, and very professional. Shipping was a big stumbling block for me and they made the setup a BREEZE. Look no further - you have come to the right place. I would recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Review HostingSource