HostingSource Reviews

HostingSource
33 reviews of HostingSource

best hosting company ever
i used so many hosting companies for past 12 years but hosting source is the best, they have friendly customer service with fast response and very good knowledge.
also the offer very cheap prices on their dedicated server.
i suggest them to everybody .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Excellent technical support
One of the best hosting resources I have ever tried. Technical support is simply great: good service and fast. What a great web hosting company! Fast to response, prompt and a delight to work with! Hostingsource.com services get Double Thumbs Up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Very happy as a customer
Just a note to let you guys know that your AWESOME!! Every time I have had a problem you fella's have had an answer with the hour. I have never ever seen better customer support in my life. Thanks a bunch!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Host for small website owners and large ones
Now I see why you are rated #1 provider by customers. Your tools are great. I'm a Web rookie, and I was able to utilize your tools and upload our site in a matter of minutes.

Hostingsource is really cool ddos protected web host
I have been with hostingsource ssd vps hosting (windows) for 9 months now and they really impress me. I am pretty much a novice when it comes to a lot of the different things like mysql,and other areas.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

I strongly recommend you these guys
Hostingsource is awesome! A great support staff is a reflection of good leadership. I commend you and your Team for your excellent service! Keep it up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

I can’t say enough good about these guys
I never knew that low cost hosting can be so amazing! I highly recommend hostingsource and this ssd web host will make a difference one day. You are doing a great job. Continue with the same and keep it up!

I can recommend hostingsource web host without reservation
I am delighted with the service I have been receiving from hostingsource.com and would recommend them to anyone looking for a service provider that actually knows what the word “Service” means.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Top web - speed connectivity is really fast!
These guys get a thumbs up, fives all acrossed the board. Hostingsource gets a 5 out of 5 from me. Impeccable support, yes on weekends too, fast servers and very well priced. Their control panel system is absolutely fantastic.

I will be recommending HostingSource web host to everyone
Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable.
A really big Thank You to all hostingsource.com. I never experiences such an epic support so far. I cannot recommend this host highly enough.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Review HostingSource