HostiServer Reviews

HostiServer
21 reviews of HostiServer

Legit Company!
I love the turn around with your support if you need help within 5 minutes you get an answer right away!

Keep up the good work! Highly recommended

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

100% satisfaction
When i ordered a VPS it took like 1 hour to be everything ready, they helped me with migration from old host for free, and now helping in tickets with any issue very fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Good Company!
I'm using the Storage Dual Processor E5 6x6TB(up to 36) for my huge dating site and adult site and all good so far, i will extend my membership for another 3 years in advance.

Well done hostiserver team

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Good Service|Highly Recommended
Excellent service fast turn around on there tech support.

Highly recommended. I'm a happy customer with this company for 6months now.

Keep it up guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Aweosme hosting
My favorite hosting provider. Tech support feels like a helpful family, very cool guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Highly recomend!
My SSD VPS here feels like a dedicated. And I have a tech support. Really nice solution for my blog network

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Honest and friendly Hosting
No downtimes, professional and friendly tech support with fast response and reliable equipment. I'm using two cheap VPS here - one in US, other in Netherlands and everything seems perfect. Highly recommend these guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Excellent support team and service!!
With this review I want to thank the team from hostiserver who provided great support and very good server.
I am happy with their support, they always responded on time and they where very professional all the time.

Thank you!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2014 - August, 2015

Good Service!
I'm using one of packages. so far im happy. I would like to say thank you to Gilmour the admin who is helping me out all the time to fix my concern.

I will recommend this company to my friends!

A big thank you to this company!
Hi Hostiserver,

I'm an existing happy client to this company. First for all is i would like to say thank for all your effort in helping me with regards to my website.

I received an excellent service so far, you never failed to amazed me.

James!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Review HostiServer