HostMyApple Reviews

HostMyApple
3 reviews of HostMyApple

Professional, simple yet fast. Superb service at a great price
This cloud based macOS provider is one of a kind. These virtualized environments are fast and will meet most requirements for a remote macOS machine. Before purchasing, the service was extremely professional (& patient with my many many questions).

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2018 - March, 2018

very bad Uptime
Rented a VPS and when it is online it is running Ok, but when it's down (happens 2 times in 3 weeks already) it takes a long time before they reboot the VPS, this time it takes more then 32 hours and still have no reply to my ticket.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

The best!
The best service for what I use it for. I'm currently a student, poor. I have an older machine incompatible with the new office 2016 so I use HMA to do all my school work. I'm a light user. I can get what I need done for a mere 20$ a month. runs smooth.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Review HostMyApple