HostMySite Reviews

HostMySite
17 reviews of HostMySite

We were paying for dedicated services and not really getting the support we needed and required. Support was lacking to say the lease. We are now hosted with Server Intellect and getting the support we require. Man I wish we would have found SI years ago.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - May, 2007

Setup and customer support were superb. Very responsive to my needs. I called and didn't get anyone telling me they couldn't help and direct me to fill out a trouble ticket. Matter of fact the same tech on the phone was the same tech to follow my requests

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2007

I was very happy when I signed up but the support has gone down hill in the past six to eight months. Tickets are ignored until followed up with an email. Then follow-up emails are ignored until followed up with another call. Urgent issues are ignored.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - September, 2007

in the past year or so their tech support response times have gone from very good to very poor. it takes hours for them to even acknowledge a trouble ticket, maybe a couple days to act on it and sometimes a week before an issue is resolved.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2003 - June, 2007

Almost $500/month for a dedicated server. It often takes days or multiple weeks to get back to me. If something goes wrong, they point the finger somewhere else (often me, even if I had nothing to do with it at all) if they ever get back to me at all.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - March, 2007

Technical support is horrible, disorganized, staff not trained. Site was down due to a firewall rule they implemented. Billing is via email and will spam your inbox. Billing will hound you if payment is late. Avoid hostmysite at all costs.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - March, 2007

A year ago- tip-top

now- server continue to breakdown, with no satisfactory explaination, expcept the server is 'spilling over'..this happens everyday..believe me, it's not my code!! Extremely dissatisfied...1/10

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - October, 2006