HostRound Reviews

HostRound
8 reviews of HostRound

The support is second to none.
The support is second to none, they bend over backwards to help in every way they can. I can safely say I would be happy to work with any of these guys in my team, they put the customer first whether it's a billing query or hosting related matter.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

These guys are the best hosting company I have ever worked with.
These guys are the best hosting company I have ever worked with.

I was scared about transferring to them but everyone recommended them. I am so glad I did. Live chat has always been amazing! So fast courteous and knowledgeable.

Excellent support.
Hostround have provided me with excellent support over the last two days when I have had major spamming issues. Although the problem is ongoing as I write they have kept in touch with me constantly.

The best I have ever experienced.
Hostround made the transition of our web services and domain registration hassle free.
I have found the support service provided by them to be of high quality with staff very helpful and knowledgeable of their products and services.

Quality Wordpress hosting provider.
Have never heard of better Wordpress hosting provider than Hostround company. They are the best for running my blog. Prices are cheap.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

The best e-commerce-friendly service!
I have never thought it's possible to find such e-commerce-friendly services like HostRound provides. And support is always ready to help.

Reliable and stable hosting company.
They are a great web hosting and the best support around. We have build our website also. And prices are competitive for me.

Top-notch services from a reliable provgider.
I have just started them but I am quite impressed with them and give them the maximum rating due to their top-notch services which are full-featured and they have solid servers. And prices are not high.

Review HostRound