Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
69 reviews of Hostwinds

I highly recommend this web hosting provider.
My site has never encountered outage nor has it ever been offline without explanation...
Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is hostwinds.com web host with stable US servers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Thanks a lot.
I have had a chat with one of tech guys and it was really efficient and friendly. He helped me much and quickly. Thanks a lot.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Great and quality work.
Having a deal with Hostwinds, I have succeeded in the IT industry. I have my servers stable with high uptime and their tech staff know what they are doing. Prices are competitive for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Work well for me!
Hostwinds works well for me. Their servers are solid and well-balanced and prices are low. Their tech staff is knowledgeable and active for 24 hours! And they know what they do!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

They do provide features for more advanced web-sites
Hostwinds cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Hostwinds give me all the control I need
I recommend this host to all webmasters browsing the web and looking for professional hosting provider. Must say hostwinds.com customer service is outstanding, the services included is amazing, and the price is unbeatable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Stable and trustworthy host.
I have used hostwinds servers in a quality manner, they have active and responsive tech staff which is helpful in all aspects. it doesn't matter what time it is, they help quality.

Superb. US Based. Support is Exellent
I've have never had a problem with any of the sites hosted at Hostwinds. Their control panel is intuitive and powerful. Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Quality services!
Using quality services from hostwinds, I have succeeded in the IT industry. They have stable servers which work with no glitches and prices are competitive.

Not a single issue
I appreciate their insight, technical expertise and patience. Support is really responsive. Uptime and server speed are awesome. No issues so far with hardware. I just want to say Hostwinds is great, many thanks and keep your work as going same.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review Hostwinds