Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
57 reviews of Hostwinds

Great work with high uptime and quality support.
I am impressed with their support level which is high and quality. They are helpful for me around the clock and prices are competitive.
Work is great and plans are full-featured.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

I use hostwinds SSD VPS hosting service and everything works fine
Been with hostwinds.com a couple of weeks now. So far, excellent setup and support. Better than any other hosting company I've used by far.

Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Skilled customer support
Thanks Hostwinds for quite cool customer care. Your staff is fast and polite, always there when I needed help, I really appreciate that. My site has never been down or slow which means your guys are doing their job well. Outstanding service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Good Features. No major problems. Very professional staff
The vps platform is very easy to work with and makes hosting multiple websites very simple. And it's well priced too compared to similar options I've looked at. I first chose hostwinds because I wanted a hosting company based in the US - this host is cool

This is the best hosting company I've ever used.
Their support is extremely polite and helpful and resolved the issue quickly. This is the best hosting company I've ever used.

Definitely recommend them!
Hostwinds is excellent in their technical knowledge and they are always reachable and helpful. Uptime is always near 100% and only downtime I had in 6 month was planned to make some networking maintenance in their datacenter. Price a bit high, but its ok.

Quality and reliable.
Plans are full-featured and uptime is high. I am fond of Hostwinds because of their top-notch services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Best in my experience
Hostwinds has been perfect in providing shared hosting to me. They have useful features, user-friendly interface and high uptime. Server is also working blazing fast. It seems their techies are highly skilled professionals that is reason of their quality

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Great prices, and you get everything you need
I've been using Hostwinds for a long time and they're fantastic. I went with them because I needed a dedicated server and their prices were a LOT better than anybody else. Plus, when I called them with questions, they actually picked up the phone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

That's really great.
They have a nice support which responds to tickets almost immediately any time of the day. That's really great.

Review Hostwinds