Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
81 reviews of Hostwinds

The price speaks for itself, Hostwinds is very cheap
The great thing about hostwinds is that I never have to worry about the quality, speed and reliability of their services. Support is good - ticket system works well. I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

I'm very satisfy.
I have been very satisfied with their service, especially their response time when I had a question. Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Happy using Hostwinds – their 24/7 Tech support is cool
I think that everyone at Hostwinds is doing a great job. Being a Web designer, it is important that I get my space in a timely manner. With my latest site, I had all of my information within 3 hours. Great job!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

I have good speed and also helpful customer support
I wanna thank hostwinds team for providing me with good, stable hosting services. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum. I think they are much better than my previous hosting. I have several accounts with them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

The best company I have ever used.
Hostwinds is the best hosting company I have used to date. Their online support is fast and efficient and has assisted me with any problems I have had promptly.
Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites

They are really helpful for me.
Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request. They are really helpful for me.

Very stable and reliable hosting provider
They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.

All of their work is based on quality
They have availability of systems administrators and when I send them a support ticket, Hostwinds.com respond very fast. Personally I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

The support with Hostwinds has been incredible!
The support with Hostwinds has been incredible! I was stuck in an odd situation with transferring my domains and uploading content to another account and my Customer Service Rep was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Great and fast srevcices!
I appreciate Hostwinds for their quality and fast services. They have replied me very quickly and their tech staff is helpful for 24 hours. Plans contain many useful resources to run Wordpress blog smoothly and reliably.

Review Hostwinds