Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
82 reviews of Hostwinds

Great and fast srevcices!
I appreciate Hostwinds for their quality and fast services. They have replied me very quickly and their tech staff is helpful for 24 hours. Plans contain many useful resources to run Wordpress blog smoothly and reliably.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Perfect Host for Any Site – Recommended
I like hostwinds.com - One of their support dudes has been incredibly helpful today with my hosting/domain issue. He solved my problem with in two minutes. If the service stays like this I will be very happy. Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Decent and reliable provider.
Hostwinds is good enough to have a deal with due to their top-notch services. They have servers which work with no glitches and prices are fair for me. Using them I have my website online around the clock.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

I highly recommend this web hosting provider.
My site has never encountered outage nor has it ever been offline without explanation...
Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is hostwinds.com web host with stable US servers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Thanks a lot.
I have had a chat with one of tech guys and it was really efficient and friendly. He helped me much and quickly. Thanks a lot.

Great and quality work.
Having a deal with Hostwinds, I have succeeded in the IT industry. I have my servers stable with high uptime and their tech staff know what they are doing. Prices are competitive for me.

Work well for me!
Hostwinds works well for me. Their servers are solid and well-balanced and prices are low. Their tech staff is knowledgeable and active for 24 hours! And they know what they do!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

They do provide features for more advanced web-sites
Hostwinds cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Hostwinds give me all the control I need
I recommend this host to all webmasters browsing the web and looking for professional hosting provider. Must say hostwinds.com customer service is outstanding, the services included is amazing, and the price is unbeatable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Stable and trustworthy host.
I have used hostwinds servers in a quality manner, they have active and responsive tech staff which is helpful in all aspects. it doesn't matter what time it is, they help quality.

Review Hostwinds