Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
57 reviews of Hostwinds

–ēhey always know what they are talking about.
It is a very good and user friendly hosting provider with high uptime, webmaster-friendly support and low prices. If some issues occur, their technicians are able to solve them in no time. And they always know what they are talking about.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Hostwinds is one of the best services available.
I transferred my domain once I realized that hostwinds.com is a good web host, I didn't realize what I was missing. Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater!

Cheap and reliable.
Hostwinds is the best hosting provider I have ever dealt with. Servers have no downtime and prices are cheap.

client oriented service
Hostwinds made me happy hosting customer because they've provided everything I've been looking for, e.g. my website stability is close to 100% and the only time my websites are down is server planned maintenance. Loading speed is lightning-fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Stability and reliability of Hostwinds servers!
Stability and reliability are important items of Hostwinds company. They have no downtime and prices are competitive. Use them with no doubts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

TOP web host, hostwinds speed connectivity is pretty fast
When you have found a right host you try to be with it as long as possible.
And can say that hostwinds is such a host. They are worth having a deal with. I am impressed with the quality of their services.
99.9% uptime guarantee is correct!
Good job!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

I love them!
In terms of value for money, this is the best I've come across. Hostwinds is helpful for me and they are polite. Prices are not high.

Service is totally fine
Whenever you need Hostwinds assistance - they will always be there and give full help. I loved their fair hosting deals and reasonable pricing. Uptime is higher than guaranteed and ssd makes my website really fast. Great job from technical department!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Great Host!
Fantastic service is available from Hostwinds.
Support is provided in a webmaster-friendly manner. Great Host!

Hostwinds ssd service is great. Highly recommend
For me, hostwinds reliability is at the very bottom. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. For example WordPress, just choose the WordPress script, fill out your info and click a button and it builds the database for you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Review Hostwinds