Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
101 reviews of Hostwinds

Their work is based on quality
The affordable rates at Hostwinds have made my website being long term a reality/possibility. I appreciate their extra options such as Web Stats and plan on looking into other new features hostwinds.com have recently told us about.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

You are the best!
Excellent service, tried several sites and yes speed does matter and yes Hostwinds can deliver. You are the best!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

They are amazing.
The online support of Hostwinds is amazing: they really help you, really and quickly.

speed of response is second to none
I got low cost Reseller Hosting, Awesome Uptime, Kind Support, Free Online Site Builder for me and my clients. All this starting from just $17.50/Month. Hostwinds Rocks !!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Support is excellent!
Their support and patience I received from Hostwinds was excellent, as well as the technical competence. My issues were resolved with insight as to what I was actually asking even if my terminology was incorrect.

The experience with Hostwinds has been very good
The Hostwinds guys are awesome. I had an issue with some settings within my cPanel that were affecting clients and I was able to reach a tech within minutes. No matter the time I have contacted them; they are always there to provide assistance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Nice host, Hostwinds prices are extremely competitive
Well, hostwinds have great prices, and reliability. Recommended!
I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

I'm their successful customer.
They have been extremely helpful and patient with me in helping resolve my SSL issues. They are inline for 24 hours and I am fond of being their successful customer.

Good and quality.
I have been hosting with Hostwinds for more than a month and I don't have any issues with the same. They provide hosting at a better and competitive cost. The control panel is also very easy and responsive to use.

Great Job, no issues with viruses or hackers
I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Hostwinds.com host.
Tech support has been there when I need it and the cost in reasonable.
Their litespeed is really fast. Recommended.

Review Hostwinds