Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
81 reviews of Hostwinds

Quality services!
Using quality services from hostwinds, I have succeeded in the IT industry. They have stable servers which work with no glitches and prices are competitive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Not a single issue
I appreciate their insight, technical expertise and patience. Support is really responsive. Uptime and server speed are awesome. No issues so far with hardware. I just want to say Hostwinds is great, many thanks and keep your work as going same.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

High quality customer support
I really appreciate their customer care, they treat my like VIP. I always receive reply in 10-20 minutes after ticket submit. They have good experience and knowledge in hosting so you can count your issue would be fixed quickly. Thank you Hostwinds!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Great customer care
The move to Hostwinds has been great decision! I received responses to all of my questions and requests almost immediately and often from multiple people with different suggestions to solve my problems. I advice them to everyone doubting about hosting.

Great work with high uptime and quality support.
I am impressed with their support level which is high and quality. They are helpful for me around the clock and prices are competitive.
Work is great and plans are full-featured.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

I use hostwinds SSD VPS hosting service and everything works fine
Been with hostwinds.com a couple of weeks now. So far, excellent setup and support. Better than any other hosting company I've used by far.

Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Skilled customer support
Thanks Hostwinds for quite cool customer care. Your staff is fast and polite, always there when I needed help, I really appreciate that. My site has never been down or slow which means your guys are doing their job well. Outstanding service.

Good Features. No major problems. Very professional staff
The vps platform is very easy to work with and makes hosting multiple websites very simple. And it's well priced too compared to similar options I've looked at. I first chose hostwinds because I wanted a hosting company based in the US - this host is cool

This is the best hosting company I've ever used.
Their support is extremely polite and helpful and resolved the issue quickly. This is the best hosting company I've ever used.

Definitely recommend them!
Hostwinds is excellent in their technical knowledge and they are always reachable and helpful. Uptime is always near 100% and only downtime I had in 6 month was planned to make some networking maintenance in their datacenter. Price a bit high, but its ok.

Review Hostwinds