Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
69 reviews of Hostwinds

Great prices, and you get everything you need
I've been using Hostwinds for a long time and they're fantastic. I went with them because I needed a dedicated server and their prices were a LOT better than anybody else. Plus, when I called them with questions, they actually picked up the phone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

That's really great.
They have a nice support which responds to tickets almost immediately any time of the day. That's really great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Еhey always know what they are talking about.
It is a very good and user friendly hosting provider with high uptime, webmaster-friendly support and low prices. If some issues occur, their technicians are able to solve them in no time. And they always know what they are talking about.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Hostwinds is one of the best services available.
I transferred my domain once I realized that hostwinds.com is a good web host, I didn't realize what I was missing. Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater!

Cheap and reliable.
Hostwinds is the best hosting provider I have ever dealt with. Servers have no downtime and prices are cheap.

client oriented service
Hostwinds made me happy hosting customer because they've provided everything I've been looking for, e.g. my website stability is close to 100% and the only time my websites are down is server planned maintenance. Loading speed is lightning-fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Stability and reliability of Hostwinds servers!
Stability and reliability are important items of Hostwinds company. They have no downtime and prices are competitive. Use them with no doubts.

TOP web host, hostwinds speed connectivity is pretty fast
When you have found a right host you try to be with it as long as possible.
And can say that hostwinds is such a host. They are worth having a deal with. I am impressed with the quality of their services.
99.9% uptime guarantee is correct!
Good job!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

I love them!
In terms of value for money, this is the best I've come across. Hostwinds is helpful for me and they are polite. Prices are not high.

Service is totally fine
Whenever you need Hostwinds assistance - they will always be there and give full help. I loved their fair hosting deals and reasonable pricing. Uptime is higher than guaranteed and ssd makes my website really fast. Great job from technical department!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Review Hostwinds