Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
65 reviews of Hostwinds

I can count on them!
Hostwinds is doing everything depending on them to make your life with them easy like a breeze. With their lowest plan my websites are working fast and stable, never had outages or glitches which is cool. Support guys are responsive to reply in minutes

Hostwinds rocks!
I've used Hostwinds for a year by far and they have always been wonderful to work with regarding help. For the most part though, everything runs smoothly and I don't have to worry about whether my website will still be there the next day.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

excellent service
I have not had any issues so far that made me disappointed. I am very excited about the support I got whenever I need to contact them, they are always there and very professional. Reliability is high and always improving to the top.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

They keep promises
Everything they've guaranteed has came true. I am totally satisfied and my uptime is higher than 99.9% which is guaranteed level. Support guys are kind, knowledgeable and highly available all round the clock (yes I tested it). Avg. response time is 10 min

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Outstanding Services
Considering their fair low prices and nice features I can say Hostwinds.com is offering really cool hosting services. I am receiving 99.99% of time when my website is up. Never noticed slow working of servers. Support is responsive and knowledgeable.

best in terms of performance
They are perfect in any aspect of hosting especially performance. They've implemented everything to reach it: ssd, litespeed and highly-trained staff that knows how to manage all that. I am quite impressed of their tech support teams' skills.

professional support hosting
First of all Hostwinds support team know their tasks and do everything as great team. They have good knowledge of server managing and various hosting soft tweaks. They are also available for 24/7 and very polite with high english skills. Best support ever

reasonably priced hosting
You should definitely use Hostwinds if you need hosting with high stability and server performance. My ping monitoring service is showing no packet loss and uptime higher than guaranteed. Support guys know their job properly and answering quickly.

Every side of service is excellent
Indeed, all the sides of hosting is delivered at highest level. Uptime is 100% except scheduled maintenance times. Servers are quick no matter how heavy your website, because it utilizes ssd and litespeed to reach high performance. Support is available

service totally worth its price
I am very pleased with Hostwinds.com web hosting service. They have definitely skilled techies that have properly optimized their servers for better working and now they are working with no troubles. Support team is also quick in replies which is nice.

Review Hostwinds