HostZealot Reviews

HostZealot
4 reviews of HostZealot

extremely impressed
Their support is amazing and round the clock available. have had many problems with setting up my websites and databases and they always were there to assist, all my tickets were solved almost instantly and in professional manner. Never had any downtime

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Servers have very good performance
Hostzealot has excellent service - both customer and technical. I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds.
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - July, 2012

Hostzealot is good for getting VPS!
I'd like to say that I am happy with Hostzealot VPS hosting service. Any web host I've tried before is not able provide such a great hosting. I happened so that the deciding factor, after price, features was that their servers were based close to me.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2011 - June, 2012

Happy to choose Hostzealot VPS service!
Having come from a really crap host to Hostzealot VPS hosting service, I can say that I am fully-satisfied. The support is great, the load speed is great and the uptime is also good.
It's good cheap hosting. The support's good!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - May, 2012